Thread: Laidies like???

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Laidies like???

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    Women like men with jobs. I find most don't care what you are driving as long as you can provide for them.
    What an archaic thing to say! I'm not even a woman and that bothers me. Many of my women friends make plenty more than I do.
    My wife enjoys the fact that I have a job. She cooks dinner too, sometimes she sweeps the floor and does dishes.

Of course I do sometimes to.

I think this PC craze is worse then sexist actions these days. It's getting out of hand.

Thats what i want del, for once i don't want to have to cook dinner for myself and then do the dishes and then clean the house, i want me a women that can get it done! Of course i'll help but it would be cool to have someone meet me half way.
    Tell your woman to get to work then :grin:
    I gotta find one first, i'm a young'n, 20 year old women dont like to cook and clean these days. And if they do its like searching for a needle in a haystack.

You guys are nuts. I've never met a woman that could cook that's not from the southeast OR Italy. Bunch of bland, meat and potato, box dinner shi*.
    p.s. How many wives do you have, Del? (Utah joke)

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"countrygirl" wrote:
    I personally would rather see a guy in a truck or suv than a small car. A small car makes me think a guy is cheap or too frugal. The kind of guy who makes plans to go somewhere and then when you get there he doen't have any money and expects the girl to pay for everything. I had a boyfriend like that once a long time ago. He drove an ugly little orange pinto.
    So how long did you date him before you dumped him?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

My wife is 24.

I help her out all the time. We really don't have set chores or anything. If something needs to be done we just do it. She does a lot more around the house then I do though because I work all day. It's just the way it is.

When I was in college and high school and dating all the time, it did seem that the ladies appreciated the funding. I certainly don't think that every girl is about it. Or that every girl is all affirmative action buisiness woman of the century demanding to go dutch on everything.

If shit needs to get done then do it. That's the Fay motto.

That and "make me a pie woman"

Del Rio Guest

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    You guys are nuts. I've never met a woman that could cook that's not from the southeast OR Italy. Bunch of bland, meat and potato, box dinner shi*.
    p.s. How many wives do you have, Del? (Utah joke)
    I have 6 wives. One for every day of the week except Sunday that is my day of rest.

I also have a nice set of horns on my head too, I can't drink coffee or coke, and my church apparently owns coke and pepsi production plants.......I can't go outside on sunday......hmmm and I can never take my clothes off we just have button up flaps on all our drawers so we can take care of buisiness.

whiteviking24 is offline Pro-Bowler

My wife takes care of the kids alot more then I do,but I work nights and make way more money

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    Women like men with jobs. I find most don't care what you are driving as long as you can provide for them.
    What an archaic thing to say! I'm not even a woman and that bothers me. Many of my women friends make plenty more than I do.
    My wife enjoys the fact that I have a job. She cooks dinner too, sometimes she sweeps the floor and does dishes.

Of course I do sometimes to.

I think this PC craze is worse then sexist actions these days. It's getting out of hand.
    Thats what i want del, for once i don't want to have to cook dinner for myself and then do the dishes and then clean the house, i want me a women that can get it done! Of course i'll help but it would be cool to have someone meet me half way.
    They are out there...most of them are butt ugly, but they are out there! j/k
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

We're all from different worlds. My lady and I share household chores, or not doing them, all the bills and care for our own pets, but her mom is one of those "business women of the century" people so she was never really domestic. My dad was a 4 star chef and i lived with him from 16-20. Needless to say, I cook and my girl drives the SUV with a V8 and is a brilliant business mind who has already run her own business in a business that is 99% men.
    She likes BMW Z series AND drives a big truck!

That and "No, it tastes fine honey. Just needs some, uh, salt."

Freya is offline Team Alumni

roflmao!!!!!!!!!!

I should qualify by saying this thread is great. :lol:

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "countrygirl" wrote:
    I personally would rather see a guy in a truck or suv than a small car. A small car makes me think a guy is cheap or too frugal. The kind of guy who makes plans to go somewhere and then when you get there he doen't have any money and expects the girl to pay for everything. I had a boyfriend like that once a long time ago. He drove an ugly little orange pinto.
    So how long did you date him before you dumped him?
    About six months. What a pain in the ass. Then he kept showing up "coincidently" at events I was at. aka stalker

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast