Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Laidies like???

Del Rio Guest

Re: Laidies like???

I've driven a lifted 1976 Chevy half ton since I was 16.

Since I don't drive rice burners I can't comment.

Girls like the truck. You can go to the drive in back right up and lay in the back. Camping on a whim just throw the shell on and your set....

That being said if she is a prissy girl. Or you are going anywhere that she is required to wear a nice dress, like a dance or fancy dinner I have found they are not too fond of that.

Also if your truck is an automatic and there is no "stick" then you might as well be driving a small car.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I personally cant stand Rice Burners one bit. American Muscle, exotic and ofcourse Trucks are the best. I personally love the Nissian Titian. My parents all own Toyotas. Ford makes a nice looking truck, but Toyota is a better performing truck IMO. I love chevy's, my mom has a 2004 Corvette (she dosnt like the 05's). My brother just got a 2005 Mustang GT. Hes already got a new hood scoop, front and back ford body kit and hes gettin side exhaust ground effects/ and a performance chip this week.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

whiteviking24 is offline Pro-Bowler

understand that "the man makes the ride, the ride don't make the man"

It's just for fun, What would a chick rather ride in?

Keep em coming though!

"Vikes" wrote:
    Women like men with jobs. I find most don't care what you are driving as long as you can provide for them.
    What an archaic thing to say! I'm not even a woman and that bothers me. Many of my women friends make plenty more than I do.

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    I personally cant stand Rice Burners one bit. American Muscle, exotic and ofcourse Trucks are the best. I personally love the Nissian Titian. My parents all own Toyotas. Ford makes a nice looking truck, but Toyota is a better performing truck IMO. I love chevy's, my mom has a 2004 Corvette (she dosnt like the 05's). My brother just got a 2005 Mustang GT. Hes already got a new hood scoop, front and back ford body kit and hes gettin side exhaust ground effects/ and a performance chip this week.
    That's pretty sweet!

Del Rio Guest

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    Women like men with jobs. I find most don't care what you are driving as long as you can provide for them.
    What an archaic thing to say! I'm not even a woman and that bothers me. Many of my women friends make plenty more than I do.
    My wife enjoys the fact that I have a job. She cooks dinner too, sometimes she sweeps the floor and does dishes.

Of course I do sometimes to.

I think this PC craze is worse then sexist actions these days. It's getting out of hand.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:
    My wife enjoys the fact that I have a job. She cooks dinner too, sometimes she sweeps the floor and does dishes.

I think this PC craze is worse then sexist actions these days. It's getting out of hand.
    Thats what i want del, for once i don't want to have to cook dinner for myself and then do the dishes and then clean the house, i want me a women that can get it done! Of course i'll help but it would be cool to have someone meet me half way.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

really big trucks look stupid. :lol:
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Del Rio Guest

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    "Vikes" wrote:

Thats what i want del, for once i don't want to have to cook dinner for myself and then do the dishes and then clean the house, i want me a women that can get it done! Of course i'll help but it would be cool to have someone meet me half way.
    Tell your woman to get to work then :grin:

"happy camper" wrote:
    really big trucks look stupid. :lol:
    then do you like little cars with big wings and stickers on them? :lol:

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast