Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Laidies like???

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Laidies like???

That sucks. It's a pretty sweet collection, IMO.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    You couldn't beat the old Z28s though back in the day...I always had women prowling around my Camaros! My last Camaro was named Blitzkrieg and had lightning bolts in place of the racing stripes on the sides...the car was for blitzin' the ladies and showin' 'em no mercy! LOL!
    By old, are you refering to the 68 & 69 Camaros?

God I love love those cars as much as my Cudas!

They are definitely chick magnets!
    Old meaning they don't make them anymore...but I actually had a '78 (which someone pushed from behind into the back of a very high 4X4 and totaled) and then an '81 (which was the Blitzkrieg)...I wanted to keep it but my dad wouldn't let me store it at his place when I went off to law school, so I sold it...still saddens me...I loved the feel of driving that car...it had 10" deep dish Cragar SS on the back and 8" deep dish on the front (they don't even make those anymore) and air shocks...I didn't put too much crap on it so it still looked clean and sharp!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Crager & Keystone made some sweet rims back then!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Yeah, they were the ish!!!

The SS were the old style 5-spoke rims from WAY back...they were old style when I put them on my car...I got them used...partly because I was pretty broke back then but also because they were what was called reverse rim, which meant that the deep part was totally flat all the way back...not shaped like alot of the later deep dish rims. Pretty unique...and they stuck out like big old shoulder pads on a linebacker...the profile coming down the road was awesome...I wish I still had it.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    The SS were the old style 5-spoke rims from WAY back...they were old style when I put them on my car...I got them used...partly because I was pretty broke back then but also because they were what was called reverse rim, which meant that the deep part was totally flat all the way back...not shaped like alot of the later deep dish rims. Pretty unique...and they stuck out like big old shoulder pads on a linebacker...the profile coming down the road was awesome...I wish I still had it.
    OK, thanx for reminding me how old I am. :lol:

I had deep dish brushed aluminum slots on my 71 Challenger & Keystone Classics on my 71 Javelin.

Those were the good 'ol days. 60's on the back, 70's on the front & air shocks to lift the rearend of the car up.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516