Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Kobe changing his number

"SharperImage42" wrote:
    Big deal.. kobe still deserves that MVP man..
    ~ I agree with that

shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator

Wearing #24 doesn't make him a team player

Thanks PurpleMafia

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"shawn9876uss" wrote:
    Wearing #24 doesn't make him a team player
    Obviously lol

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

"coreyd" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    I know I will get bashing for this, but oh well.. Whether he is #8, or #24, he will always be a ball hog, self centered, crazed ego jerk that thinks he is better then everybody else in the league. Just my opinion everyone, sorry if I offended anyone. I know there are some Kobe fans here, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Thank you thank you thank you!! I was waiting to see if someone else said it. The guy is a ball hog. Who cares what number he wears?

Never really liked the guy. Has talent but has a bigger ego. Never should be compared to MJ...doesnt even compare as a player. Individually almost as good. As a whole player...not even close.
    kobe is similar to MJ how can you say they are not? MJ was also called a ball hog a lot just like kobe unless you dont remember. Do you know why? Because once retired they wll just be remembered for their greatness. When Kobe retires it will be the same thing, he will be remembered for his greatness not for hogging the ball. One more thing, since MJ entered the leage he has been surrounded by an awesome surrounding cast, one thing that Kobe does not have (although the team is doing awesome now!!! =))

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"magicci" wrote:
    "coreyd" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    I know I will get bashing for this, but oh well.. Whether he is #8, or #24, he will always be a ball hog, self centered, crazed ego jerk that thinks he is better then everybody else in the league. Just my opinion everyone, sorry if I offended anyone. I know there are some Kobe fans here, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Thank you thank you thank you!! I was waiting to see if someone else said it. The guy is a ball hog. Who cares what number he wears?

Never really liked the guy. Has talent but has a bigger ego. Never should be compared to MJ...doesnt even compare as a player. Individually almost as good. As a whole player...not even close.
    kobe is similar to MJ how can you say they are not? MJ was also called a ball hog a lot just like kobe unless you dont remember. Do you know why? Because once retired they wll just be remembered for their greatness. When Kobe retires it will be the same thing, he will be remembered for his greatness not for hogging the ball. One more thing, since MJ entered the leage he has been surrounded by an awesome surrounding cast, one thing that Kobe does not have (although the team is doing awesome now!!! =))

Are you kidding me? Kobe had a great supporting cast up to the point that Shaq was traded.. Look at what the Lakers did when Shaq was there, and then look at what they did after he left.. The truth is, that Kobe can't carry a team like Jordan could. I am not saying Kobe is horrible, but he is not now, or ever will be MJ. The Heat are alot better with Shaq, and the Lakers are alot worse without him.. When Shaq was there, they were in the playoffs every year, and most of the time were in the finals and winning it. Since he has been gone, I believe this is the first year they have been to the playoffs, and it will most likely be a early exit.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

shaq barely left two years ago and the lakers only missed the playoffs by one year. but you also forget that along with shaq there were other lakers that departed. Gary Payton, Derrick Fisher, Karl Malone, Horrace Grant, Kareem Rush, Rick Fox, and the also lost the coach Phil Jackson. Kobe was the only returning starter last year and he was also learning in a new system.

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    "coreyd" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

Are you kidding me? Kobe had a great supporting cast up to the point that Shaq was traded.. Look at what the Lakers did when Shaq was there, and then look at what they did after he left.. The truth is, that Kobe can't carry a team like Jordan could. I am not saying Kobe is horrible, but he is not now, or ever will be MJ. The Heat are alot better with Shaq, and the Lakers are alot worse without him.. When Shaq was there, they were in the playoffs every year, and most of the time were in the finals and winning it. Since he has been gone, I believe this is the first year they have been to the playoffs, and it will most likely be a early exit.
    Talk about horrible logic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123