Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kobe Bryant

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Kobe Bryant

LAKERS WIN!!!KOBE WITH 50 POINTS

A lil FYI- Kobe was 2/12 in the first half.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"magicci" wrote:
    NO WAY!!
    Kobe is way better all around, you might wanna see the highlights tonight on SportsCenter, and if you still dont believe me maybe you and A.I. should have a lil talk with Kobe's Rings that A.I. didnt get.
    A.I. didn't get to play with Shaq and draft in on his coattails either!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

I hate Kobe, the fact that he tries so much to be like MJ, to mold himself and his legacy to be like him. He drove Shaq out of town so he could have all the glory to himself, to prove that he will be able to carry a team on his own and its obvious he can't. He averages about 30 shots attempts a game! 30!

There is no doubt about his ability as a player, definetly the most talented player in the league at this point....character wise he is also one of the most selfish (I'm not talking assist either).

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

"PurpleManiac" wrote:
    I hate Kobe, the fact that he tries so much to be like MJ, to mold himself and his legacy to be like him. He drove Shaq out of town so he could have all the glory to himself, to prove that he will be able to carry a team on his own and its obvious he can't. He averages about 30 shots attempts a game! 30!

There is no doubt about his ability as a player, definetly the most talented player in the league at this point....character wise he is also one of the most selfish (I'm not talking assist either).
    you hate him...until he's on your team.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Kobe is the man! He is having and unbeleivable season and is the best player in the nba this season. Kobe for MVP!

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"PurpleManiac" wrote:

I personally like Kobe. He has gotten better both off and on the court over the past few seasons.
    Plus, who wouldn't wanna be like MJ? I doubt he wakes up in the mornings and tells himself that he is going to pose like MJ and become the nest great.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

He needs to stop shooting the ball frickin 40 times a game. Believe it or not basketball IS a team game.

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

who cares. the rest of the team knows they need him to score. so do you honestly think if you were on his team you would say "Kobe stop scoring"

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I've kinda lost some respect for him.. After he blatently threw his elbow into that guy.. When Kobe got elbowed it was an accident.. He was a prick and did it back a few minutes later..

And after the game he claimed he was gonna do that to whoever came threw the lane? Come on man

Del Rio Guest

Kobe is a loser.

He's just a spoiled little bitch.

He gets phantom calls and cries like a little girl when things don't go his way.

Sure him scoring 40+ a game is AWESOME for him, it isn't going to mean shit to the Lakers come post season though lol.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast