Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kobe...

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

kobe...

Personally I don't think any of us are in any position to condemn or exonerate him. It is always possible that given the fact that Kobe thought he could get any woman that if she did say no, he didn't take her seriously or refused to believe her in his own delusions of grandeur.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

kobe...

If you had a blonde that looked like her in your room and she said no, would you let her go? Of course, but your not Kobe. Kobe knew what he was doing. This is one case in which I won't give the benefit of doubt toward innocence. He will get off because he has his billion dollar lawers vs. a petty DA. The DA must see something to risk his entire reputation on this. Think about it. Why would the DA take a case he thinks he would lose? He knows something the media doesn't. And.. if they are gonna bring in her sexual past, then they better bring in his. I doubt this was the first time he cheated. If anything he should be arrested for adultry... then again thats not even a crime anymore it seems....
    3 Straight Division Champs

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

kobe...

I don't know what to think of the whole situation. On one hand you have a very good athlete who is basically on top of the world. He gets pretty much anything he wants. This random girl "wants" to get some from a professional athlete. I think it is too hard to tell wether or not he forced anything upon this girl. He is a high profile athlete, so my guess is he'll be innocent, unfortunately!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

kobe...

jayson williams, o.j. simpson and so on what have you... it's all the same anymore. i agree 100%. i don't know why i even posted this poll. even if he DID do it, he's gonna get off.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

kobe...

Yup!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

kobe...

You posted this poll because you are a hard working midwesterner who is sick of these east/west coast celebs and politicians who are above American ideals and laws.

Ok... thats me. But Im sure its many of you as well.
    3 Straight Division Champs

kobe...

I hate agreeing with packer fans, but I would have to agree with you packman!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

kobe...

Either you think it is the classic case of a famous athlete, thinking he can get away with anything, or you think it is the classic case of a girl crying rape for attention and money. Look at the character of each person to decide which one it is. Don't look at Kobe as a famous person, and comapre to two characters. After hearing about this girl, I would tend to believe Kobe over hear, BIG TIME. The girl is trash, not because she accused Kobe of rape, but because of what she has done in her life before and after the alledged rape. Take basketball away from Kobe, and he is pretty much a stand up guy. Yes he obviously committed adultery, but that is no where near the same thing as rape. There are, unfortunately, many men in this world, that commit adultery, but are still great people who would never commit rape. they just give in to their temptations and have no will power. These people listen to their shlong when they shouldn't. This though, doesn't mean they are bad people, who would just as easily commit rape.

Hey, if she was raped by Kobe, he definately deserves to be severely punished, but that probably ain't gonna happen either way. But don't get mad at the fact that there have been celebrities who have gotten away with breaking the law, to judge Kobe as guilty and being another celeb who is gonna get away with breaking the law, because that is what I am hearing from a lot of you.

kobe...

There are only two people who know what really happened and that is Kobe and the girl!! Leave it at that, we don't know what he did! WE don't know if he forced something on her, or if, like muchluv said, if the girl is crying rape and looking for attention and money!! I'm not saying either happened, I just think that professional athletes, or high profile people wether it be government or whatever, way too often put themselves in really compromising positions. Now I'm not saying everyday ordinary people don't do this, but it's the high profile people that are in the news and the ones that we usually hear about. Conclusion: Kobe is a great basketball player and it is really too bad that something like this will most likely tarnish, at least a little bit, what a great career he will have!! I'm just glad that the only press KG gets is good, positive press!!

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

kobe...

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    If you had a blonde that looked like her in your room and she said no, would you let her go? Of course, but your not Kobe. Kobe knew what he was doing. This is one case in which I won't give the benefit of doubt toward innocence. He will get off because he has his billion dollar lawers vs. a petty DA. The DA must see something to risk his entire reputation on this. Think about it. Why would the DA take a case he thinks he would lose? He knows something the media doesn't. And.. if they are gonna bring in her sexual past, then they better bring in his. I doubt this was the first time he cheated. If anything he should be arrested for adultry... then again thats not even a crime anymore it seems....
    Oh it's a crime. Our society has changed and made it socially acceptable, but make no mistake about the truth of it being a crime.

sig courtesy of PPE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12