Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kobe...

kobe...

you can't deny kobe is a phenominal isolation basketball player. but do you really think he forced himself on this girl? i personally don't think so. but if he did, it definitely changes my opinions of him. always thought he got a bad rap.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

kobe...

No, I don't think he raped her. I think it was 100% consensual. The girl is just lying to get money.
    Free Kobe!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

kobe...

The way I hear the evidence points toward Kobe being innocent...

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

kobe...

"DiehardVikesFan" wrote:
    The way I hear the evidence points toward Kobe being innocent...

There is a reason why so many people were shocked beyond belief when these accusations were announced, because Kobe is no where near the type of person to do something like that, and there is a big difference in rape and adultery. Listening to how screwed up this girl is, and the fact that she had sex with a bunch of different guys around the time of the whole Kobe situation, there really isn't much there to say that Kobe is guilty. Looks like another troubled girl, who is looking for money and attention.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

kobe...

Why are we so quick to accuse men when women claim rape, but accuse women of lying when its an athlete who might be guilty.

Personally, I dont think this woman would be going through all this trouble if he wasn't guily. I think she'd have givin in by now.

Anyway... sad either way... in a way, I hope he's guilty which might encourage more women to come forward with this sick and horrific crime. The really sad part is that numbers say a few people on this site have sexually assulted someone. (Maybe not directly here, but overall percentages)
    3 Straight Division Champs

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

kobe...

You know... I've been back and forth on this issue myself. At first I said no way. He's scum for cheating on his wife... but that can be said for a lot of people. The way I saw it was... he is Kobe Bryant... star player for the Lakers... if one girl told him no, then he would have 20 girls lined up outside his hotel door begging for a chance to get in his bed. Now I'm not so sure. He thinks of himself as a god in basketball I'm sure he knows that he'll get away with it if it is true. I just don't know!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

kobe...

I just wish someone would wipe that smart alec
    grin off his face. Perhaps when the Wolves beat
    em in Cally tonight I will get my wish
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

kobe...

He thinks of himself as a god in basketball I'm sure he knows that he'll get away with it if it is true. I just don't know![/quote]

i don't think i can go along with that assesment of kobe's attitude. he is
    just naturally that good. which is why he is my favorite player. the fact that he adulterized really sucks and lowers my opinion of him as a person, but i'd forgive him if he bought me a $6 million diamond ring too :wink: . like you said, he could have 9 out of any 10 women, so why force himself on this girl? it makes no sense to me. if he's guilty, do the time and good ridance. but what will happen to this girl if he's not? what will she get for ruining a guys reputation and putting all this crap on his family? i agree that rape should not even happen. if you can't tell that it's wrong, then you need some serious help. but i'm tired of women creating false claims like this too. it destroys the man, and ruins the chances for the next woman who really DID have that happen to her.
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

kobe...

so when he cheats on her next time whats the price tag gonna be on that ring??

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

kobe...

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    so when he cheats on her next time whats the price tag gonna be on that ring??
    Awesome!
    3 Straight Division Champs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast