Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: KIng James

  1. #11
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: KIng James

    the best nba player ever in my opinion!!!

  2. #12
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: KIng James

    Best player in the NBA. I've been saying Kobe all year, but LeBron's blown me away in the playoffs.

    That shot was incredible.

    I've never seen a "pass first" type guy who's so confident in his shot.


    I still think Kobe's a better perimeter defender though, and a better overall shooter, LeBron's midrange shot is lacking.

    Nonetheless, he's the best player in the NBA, not ever... yet.

  3. #13
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: KIng James

    Lebron is a beast...hard to believe he's only 24.

    That shot was awesome. No way they were going to give it to anyone else in that situation, especially after he passed the ball at the end of game 1.

    That driving spinning jam was also incredible. The best player in the NBA now hands down.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  4. #14
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: KIng James

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Lebron is a beast...hard to believe he's only 24.

    That shot was awesome. No way they were going to give it to anyone else in that situation, especially after he passed the ball at the end of game 1.

    That driving spinning jam was also incredible. The best player in the NBA now hands down.
    His spin move is crazy. He walks when he does it some times though... they did call him on one walk last night, but he did take like 4 steps, it was an obvious one.

    NBA officiating is pretty horrible, not as bad as the NFL though.

  5. #15
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: KIng James

    "Mr" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Lebron is a beast...hard to believe he's only 24.

    That shot was awesome. No way they were going to give it to anyone else in that situation, especially after he passed the ball at the end of game 1.

    That driving spinning jam was also incredible. The best player in the NBA now hands down.
    His spin move is crazy. He walks when he does it some times though... they did call him on one walk last night, but he did take like 4 steps, it was an obvious one.

    NBA officiating is pretty horrible, not as bad as the NFL though.

    LOL, yeah, I think there's a walk on just about every drive today, and very few are called.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  6. #16
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: KIng James

    Lebron is one of the good things about this area.

    With the economy in tatters for years around Cleveland and a large unemployment rate, he gives this area some hope.


    I remember reading about his as a freshman at St. Vincent St. Mary and that this kid was going to be the next Jordan.
    All the hype this kid has to live up to when being compared to Jordan?
    He has really come through.
    And not only is he good on the court, he is very active in the Akron area.
    He has a good head on his shoulders!

    He just makes the needed adjustments in his game.

    First, his perimeter shooting was lacking.
    Now he is good,
    Second, his free throws were down.
    Now he is better.
    Third (and most amazing) last year they questioned his defense.
    This year he is runner-up in Defensive MVP and first team all D!
    Wow!

    I am glad I have had the privilege to see him play many times.

    Plus, he lives 5 miles down the road from me.

  7. #17
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: KIng James

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Lebron is one of the good things about this area.

    With the economy in tatters for years around Cleveland and a large unemployment rate, he gives this area some hope.


    I remember reading about his as a freshman at St. Vincent St. Mary and that this kid was going to be the next Jordan.
    All the hype this kid has to live up to when being compared to Jordan?
    He has really come through.
    And not only is he good on the court, he is very active in the Akron area.
    He has a good head on his shoulders!

    He just makes the needed adjustments in his game.

    First, his perimeter shooting was lacking.
    Now he is good,
    Second, his free throws were down.
    Now he is better.
    Third (and most amazing) last year they questioned his defense.
    This year he is runner-up in Defensive MVP and first team all D!
    Wow!

    I am glad I have had the privilege to see him play many times.

    Plus, he lives 5 miles down the road from me.

    Cool, ultra. I remember when he was coming out of high school, and all that hype, comparing him to Jordan. I said, yeah right, but I have to say he might one day be the best ever to play the game. He's so strong.

    I can't believe how much he's improved his outside shot and his defense.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  8. #18
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: KIng James

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Lebron is one of the good things about this area.

    With the economy in tatters for years around Cleveland and a large unemployment rate, he gives this area some hope.


    I remember reading about his as a freshman at St. Vincent St. Mary and that this kid was going to be the next Jordan.
    All the hype this kid has to live up to when being compared to Jordan?
    He has really come through.
    And not only is he good on the court, he is very active in the Akron area.
    He has a good head on his shoulders!

    He just makes the needed adjustments in his game.

    First, his perimeter shooting was lacking.
    Now he is good,
    Second, his free throws were down.
    Now he is better.
    Third (and most amazing) last year they questioned his defense.
    This year he is runner-up in Defensive MVP and first team all D!
    Wow!

    I am glad I have had the privilege to see him play many times.

    Plus, he lives 5 miles down the road from me.
    Glad he'll be a Knick soon
    :P ;D

  9. #19
    DustinDupont's Avatar
    DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: KIng James

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Lebron is one of the good things about this area.

    With the economy in tatters for years around Cleveland and a large unemployment rate, he gives this area some hope.


    I remember reading about his as a freshman at St. Vincent St. Mary and that this kid was going to be the next Jordan.
    All the hype this kid has to live up to when being compared to Jordan?
    He has really come through.
    And not only is he good on the court, he is very active in the Akron area.
    He has a good head on his shoulders!

    He just makes the needed adjustments in his game.

    First, his perimeter shooting was lacking.
    Now he is good,
    Second, his free throws were down.
    Now he is better.
    Third (and most amazing) last year they questioned his defense.
    This year he is runner-up in Defensive MVP and first team all D!
    Wow!

    I am glad I have had the privilege to see him play many times.

    Plus, he lives 5 miles down the road from me.
    Glad he'll be a Knick soon
    :P ;D
    Yeah and the knicks would still suck :P

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: KIng James

    "DustinDupont" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Lebron is one of the good things about this area.

    With the economy in tatters for years around Cleveland and a large unemployment rate, he gives this area some hope.


    I remember reading about his as a freshman at St. Vincent St. Mary and that this kid was going to be the next Jordan.
    All the hype this kid has to live up to when being compared to Jordan?
    He has really come through.
    And not only is he good on the court, he is very active in the Akron area.
    He has a good head on his shoulders!

    He just makes the needed adjustments in his game.

    First, his perimeter shooting was lacking.
    Now he is good,
    Second, his free throws were down.
    Now he is better.
    Third (and most amazing) last year they questioned his defense.
    This year he is runner-up in Defensive MVP and first team all D!
    Wow!

    I am glad I have had the privilege to see him play many times.

    Plus, he lives 5 miles down the road from me.
    Glad he'll be a Knick soon
    :P ;D
    Yeah and the knicks would still suck :P
    With Bron? NOOOO

    He makes Wally S look good

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Man Who Would Be King
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 09:00 AM
  2. Erasmus James traded (was Erasmus James waived)
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 08:25 AM
  3. look whose king!!!
    By mr.woo in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 01:18 AM
  4. King of the INT's
    By RK. in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 07:47 AM
  5. King says Vikes #1 in NFC!
    By audioghost in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 09:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •