Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kidnappers blog

zimtwister is offline Coach

Re: Kidnappers blog

THE PAGE IS BLANK!
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

Del Rio Guest

Sounds like your computer is missing a valuable component........

what component? the page starts but stays blank

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"zimtwister" wrote:
    Not blank here.

Del Rio Guest

"zimtwister" wrote:
    The component behind the keyboard.

LOL :lol:

del- be nice! i finally got it-had to refresh, man that was insane! i read the comments from people, very angry, i am too.

BigPep11 is offline Rookie

I just don't understand why no one SANE saw this blog and tried to contact someone because its obvious from the start that some of this stuff should have been reported.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"BigPep11" wrote:
    I just don't understand why no one SANE saw this blog and tried to contact someone because its obvious from the start that some of this stuff should have been reported.
    Because he never said he was going to do anything specific (Not in what I saw). Talking about feeling like you're off your rocker isn't illegal. Writing down your thoughts and feelings - by itself - isn't a crime. There has to be something more.

There are three components to a crime;
    1: Motive.
    2: Means.
    3: Ability.

If a quadrapalegic says, "I'm going to kill you", there is no crime. He has motive, but no means or ability. If he goes out and buys a gun, he still has no ability, hence, no crime. Our rights and freedom work both ways, we can't jail people for what they might do.

In this case, the people who should have been watching him didn't do a very good job. He says in one writing that the Probation and Parole system is a joke - he's right, but for the wrong reasons.

That's what makes people like this so dangerous. What he says has a grain of truth to it. There IS discrimination against sex offenders and ex-cons. But he skips over the reasons for that discrimination. In every justification he wrote about - or the ones I saw - he touches on real truths...but from the wrong angle. So, to the uninformed, it appears that what he says makes a lot of sense.

People fall for garbage like this all the time (Remember the Hale-bop comet people a few years back?). They are told or they read something that sort of makes sense...if they don't look too close...and they buy in. Sexual deviants NEED to believe that what they do isn't their fault because if it is, then they are monsters. So, people like Joe - who preach exactly that - gain popularity because they make sense...on the surface.

The problem is, they can't pass inspection. But, how many people do any of us know who have the ability to completely ignore the obvious truth in favor of one that fits their particular needs? I know a LOT of people like that.

Toss in a healthy helping of Social Workers (Publicly funded idiots), telling these people that "Society" let them down, "Society" made them what they are, and you basically have a government funded organization which enables people to act in a negative fashion. (NOTE: I despise Social Workers...can you tell?).

A teacher of mine once said, "There is justice...and there is the law. They are not the same thing". He was absolutely correct. Under the law, people like Joe get to walk free until they kill a bunch of people and molest and traumatize dozens more. If there were justice, they would be executed after just ONE.

Caine

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I vote for Justice!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123