Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kidnappers blog

BigPep11 is offline Rookie

Kidnappers blog

Just thought i'd show you guys the blog i found by the guy who kidnapped that little girl in idaho not to mention god knows what else to her family. This guy is on piece of work take a look at it.

http://fifthnail.blogspot.com./

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Kidnappers blog

Man...what a nutjob.

Del Rio Guest

Darwin really failed with this one.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

what crimes did he commit?

im not sure who this guy is..
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Del Rio Guest

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8500603/

Joseph Edward Duncan III

zimtwister is offline Coach

the page is blank?????????????????
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

I read through a bit of the blog, and the thing that struck me most was the way this guy kept painting himself as a victim.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Yup. Honest to goodness, this guy felt that he - and other sex offenders - are all misunderstood and being victimized by society.

This is actually quite common. Criminals attempt to twist the perceptions of themselves and others into believing that they are somehow less guilty than they are...innocent if they can swing it. None of their behaviour is their fault. Either their victim led them on, seduced them, or teased them, or society somehow forced them to do what they did.

In spite of the fact that the Media misrepresented what he said (No suprise there), I can see in his writings that he was a prime candidate for recidivism. The blame was shifted away from himself, and on to society. He went so far as to compare sex offenders to the Jews in Nazi Germany in terms of persecution. I'm sure that Holocaust victims will rest easier knowing that.

What he failed to consider was that the Jews did absolutely NOTHING wrong. They simply existed. Sex Offenders victimized someone. And, in that regard, they share much more in common with the Nazis.

Caine

Del Rio Guest

I'm sure it is fairly certain he was a victim himself at one point in his life. But I agree that is no excuse for his actions.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

what i think is hilarious.. is the people on the comments part of his blog saying "innocent until proven guilty!!"

c'mon now.. look at comments on the blog, he was a level three sex offender (the level most likely to do it again) he had raped many boys before the age of 17, and most of all.. HE WAS FOUND WITH THE GIRL!!

i hope he gets what he deserves at the end of the road. whether that be from prison, or hell, or whatever is at the end of his life.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Del Rio Guest

If you read the responses to his last blog there are over 1000! Mostly people bitching him out. But some very disturbing ones, that I am hopeing are from some teenager that thinks he is being funny because if what the person said is what they truley felt they should be shot.

The only thing I found funny was how in the responses it was turned on democrats and by the end of the list (what i read) democrats were sex offenders.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast