Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: KG ejected

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: KG ejected

He looks like the guy that was carrying the load and broke his back trying.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

ive just been so angry with the way Kevin McHale ruined such an amazing career..those 3 first round draft picks we lost while cheating to get the useless Joe Smith, were in my opinion the missing pieces to a title run..they couldve been used as either trade bait or to draft bright young players..as well as the numerous other retarded mistakes mchale has made..glen taylor is a good owner when it comes to doing things for the fans and the community, but a complete moron when it comes to hiring proper front office personnel and finding a good scouting department
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"olson_10" wrote:
    ive just been so angry with the way Kevin McHale ruined such an amazing career..those 3 first round draft picks we lost while cheating to get the useless Joe Smith, were in my opinion the missing pieces to a title run..they couldve been used as either trade bait or to draft bright young players..as well as the numerous other Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd mistakes mchale has made..glen taylor is a good owner when it comes to doing things for the fans and the community, but a complete silly guy when it comes to hiring proper front office personnel and finding a good scouting department
    I will be upset if Taylor doesn't make the change this season.

You are right about those 3 picks and possibly being the link.

I stated something very similar in the NBA thread in the Clubhouse about the Joe Smith incident, a few days ago.

I think Taylor is a hands off owner when it comes to BASKETBALL. He just wnated to trust the Homegrown Guy (mchale) to run his team. It is time to get rid of McHale. McHale made those mistakes when during the period when we were making it into the playoffs each year. Plus he was given the credit for helping KG develop, which I think was mostly KG's doing becasue he is so talented, not much teaching to do there. If I was Taylor, I probably would have hired the same guy and he would have been in there until now, and now is when I would have made the change. OK, call me a bad owner too. No actually, I would have pulled the plug last year before getting rid of Flip. I wish I knew more inside info surrounding the letting go of Flip.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    The thing that sticks out to me is that KG is not having fun and he looks exhausted (mentally), even at the biginning of the game (nothing to do with his conditioning). I think that is what might be giving you that feeling. I have that same feeling, I just don't want to deal with it.
    I've noticed that as well.. He doesn't have that swagger he had earlier in his career.. He hasn't been taking the game into his hands either.. He needs to start shooting more and make something outta nothing like he used to :sad:

I just saw the whole ball toss and the fan getting carted out on SportCenter.

That was weak!

Aweful acting by the guy.

I am glad the fans boo'd the guy.

I didn't see the ball actually hit the guy, but it had to have bounced, with gravity being it all it is. The ball wasn't thrown hard enough to carry from where KG was standing to where those seats were.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234