Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KG ejected

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: KG ejected

Purple Maniac, I wouldn't say that KG is getting traded this year. I don't think it a definite. It depends on if he DEMANDs a trade like Taylor said. It also depends on if the team decides to put help around him this offseason. If the team has to rebuild for 3 years to get in a position to spend and compete, KG might say hey I want out. But, if they can get a couple of guys in here from FA or a trade, he might just want to stay. I brought up in the NBA thread that I would basically like KG to be happy, and if that means he wants out, I won't hold it against him.

Purple Ride,
    Taylor is not a piece of crap owner. He has proven himself in PRO SPORTS while Wilf is still a newb. Just because Taylor isn't out there in the public eye telling people things they want to hear, doesn't mean that he isn't a good owner. He has been competative for so many years (under flip). He made a push at the title with Spree and Sam. Sam and Spree said and did things that the Minnesotans were offended by talking about millions of dollars like they were being paid food stamps. Both of them got PO'd when they couldn't get blockbuster contracts. If I was running the team, I wouldn't have paid them anymore money either. Anyway, Taylor has done well. If he goes into the offseason and KG stays, he will go out and make a push for some more good players. If KG splits, I think we just get by for a few years in a rebuilding period, looking for the next franchise player. Our problem is not the owner, it is the GM.

I didn't see the game, but KG must have said something under his breath to the REF about the call if he got ejected.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

that was hilarious seeing that fan fake his way onto a stretcher..i hope he gets hit by a bus on his way out of the hospital..that way he cant BS his way into a rediculous lawsuit
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    He got thrown out for tossing a ball in the stands that Hit a fan in the face. :shock: Calm down Garnett.
    tossing is a little too heavy of a word for what he did..KG gently lobbed the ball into the crowd and a fan put his big fat face in front of it in order to gain some money off KG..any infant couldve defended themselves against that ball
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"olson_10" wrote:
    that was hilarious seeing that fan fake his way onto a stretcher..i hope he gets hit by a bus on his way out of the hospital..that way he cant BS his way into a rediculous lawsuit
    LMAO!

well come on, i honestly have never EVER seen anything like that before..he is a disgrace to the state of minnesota and should be banned for life from the target center after the way he treated KG when he went to apologize..i would pay any amount of money to have kg hit me in the face with a ball and come apologize, and i would accept his apology, slap his hand, and say get the triple double KG!..pathetic human beings..the guy can honestly go and disgrace himself on national television like that, what an idiot..his daughter is the one who suffers in all of this since she now has to go to school and listen to all the comments about how her dad is a huge B*TCH

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I bet there will be a lawsuit unfortunetly

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Purple Maniac, I wouldn't say that KG is getting traded this year. I don't think it a definite. It depends on if he DEMANDs a trade like Taylor said. It also depends on if the team decides to put help around him this offseason. If the team has to rebuild for 3 years to get in a position to spend and compete, KG might say hey I want out. But, if they can get a couple of guys in here from FA or a trade, he might just want to stay. I brought up in the NBA thread that I would basically like KG to be happy, and if that means he wants out, I won't hold it against him.

Purple Ride,
    Taylor is not a piece of crap owner. He has proven himself in PRO SPORTS while Wilf is still a newb. Just because Taylor isn't out there in the public eye telling people things they want to hear, doesn't mean that he isn't a good owner. He has been competative for so many years (under flip). He made a push at the title with Spree and Sam. Sam and Spree said and did things that the Minnesotans were offended by talking about millions of dollars like they were being paid food stamps. Both of them got PO'd when they couldn't get blockbuster contracts. If I was running the team, I wouldn't have paid them anymore money either. Anyway, Taylor has done well. If he goes into the offseason and KG stays, he will go out and make a push for some more good players. If KG splits, I think we just get by for a few years in a rebuilding period, looking for the next franchise player. Our problem is not the owner, it is the GM.

I didn't see the game, but KG must have said something under his breath to the REF about the call if he got ejected.
    KG is gone..trust me. We won't trade him unless he demands to be traded but I think this season will make him so frustrated to a point where he might just say...Enough is enough. Now he is not one to run away from problems as he has said, even has stated that he wants to stay in MN....but I just have a strange feeling that he will be gone in the offseason. I mean what are the chances of us signing someone who can really help and drafting a good player (with McHale on board especially). I will have to agree with you that if we do somehow miracously turn this team around for the beginning of next year KG will give it a shot.

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

The thing that sticks out to me is that KG is not having fun and he looks exhausted (mentally), even at the biginning of the game (nothing to do with his conditioning). I think that is what might be giving you that feeling. I have that same feeling, I just don't want to deal with it.

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

You said it right there Snow. He looks like he is ready to hang it in and prepare for next season....that could also translate to that he wants to play for a legit contender team next year.

I hope KG stays with us for life but who knows....

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

KG will never ask out, hes not a coward, and thats not his personality..he is an honorable guy and has said on about 1 million occasions that he wants to retire in minnesota..he will honor his contract and choose to stay in minnesota..BUT twolves management and owner glen taylor will probably decide to trade him this offseason..if KG gets traded it will not be because he wanted that to happen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast