Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Kevin Garnett to the Chicago Bulls almost complete?????

I want Tyrus Thomas!! He's a friggin freak..

Chandler, Tyrus, And Deng for Kg seems fair to me.. I would love to see KG stay here.. But that is a pretty good trade if it goes down.. I don't wanna get ripped off like the Vikes have as of late

One Love

Tanner_QBRB8 is offline Pro-Bowler

it would be awsome if the Bulls got KG i would say it that did happen they would be major contenders

V4L

They have some solid guards in Nocionni (WAYYYY underrated) And Ben Gordon.. Plus with Ben Wallace on the boards and getting his D on they could be huge.. Throw in KG if they got him.. WOWWWWWW

One Love

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I want Tyrus Thomas!! He's a friggin freak..

Chandler, Tyrus, And Deng for Kg seems fair to me.. I would love to see KG stay here.. But that is a pretty good trade if it goes down.. I don't wanna get ripped off like the Vikes have as of late

One Love
    Nothing is a good trade for KG IMO. That would take us from having a potentiall good season to sub par. KG is the X-Factor... Keep him in Minnesota and build the damn team around him already.

V4L

I think if we had this line up it would be just about as productive with or without KG..

Chandler
    Deng
    Davis
    McCants
    Foye

Toss in Tyrus to develop and I guarentee he is gonna be a star.. He has some mad potential and I was and am still really high on him.. I agree though that KG is our catlyst for a good season.. Might be a good time to unload him though and get into a rebuilding mode..

One Love

Chandler, Deng and Thomas for KG is a very good deal. Although Luol Deng has a very good future ahead of him, as does Ty Thomas, I'd gladly take KG for that. I know Garnett is getting up there in years, but he's still got 3-5 left in him. But I highly doubt this trade will go down. I'm happy enough that the Bulls got Big Ben, and I think a couple low key trades and signings might leave the team better off Cap wise. But KG or not, the Bulls will win 50+ games this season, and make the playoffs for the third year in a row.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    I heard the Celtics are trying to pick up Allen Iverson. :shock: Say it ain't so!
    As a Sixers fan, I also say, "Say it ain't so!"
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"arrested_developer" wrote:
    Chandler, Deng and Thomas for KG is a very good deal. Although Luol Deng has a very good future ahead of him, as does Ty Thomas, I'd gladly take KG for that. I know Garnett is getting up there in years, but he's still got 3-5 left in him. But I highly doubt this trade will go down. I'm happy enough that the Bulls got Big Ben, and I think a couple low key trades and signings might leave the team better off Cap wise. But KG or not, the Bulls will win 50+ games this season, and make the playoffs for the third year in a row.
    Wish we could have gotten as much for Moss or Pep!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

It would be great to see the Bulls as a power house again. I still think it's a year or two away, but they are making the right moves. I would love to get KG, but I don't want to give away Ty Thomas.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"Jordan" wrote:
    http://www.dailysouthtown.com/southtown/dssports/pro/041sd1.htm

As part of the deal, the Bulls are believed to have promised to continue their pursuit of Minnesota Timberwolves star forward Kevin Garnett, who could be the final piece to the championship puzzle.

The Bulls believe they can revive the talks if they sweeten their offer of center Tyson Chandler and forward Luol Deng with recent first-round draft pick Tyrus Thomas, whom the Timberwolves are known to covet.

Throw in next year 1st round pick for the bulls and there 2nd round the year after and I say make the trade!

The Wolves need to rebuild, KG is getting older and the Wolves will never be able to make the moves necessary to put the right players around Kevin to win an NBA championship because of the bad deals the Wolves have made and the over paying of marginal talent that Kevin McHale has done.

Kevin Garnett is a great number 2, but unlike Scotty Pippen he does not have that player that is a true number 1 and can take the game over in the 4th quarter and will his team to win! Kevin Garnett never has been and never will be that player!

The Wolves need to trade KG while he still has great Value which is this year or next, after that he starts to decline in trade value because his age becomes a factor. Not many teams are going to want to trade that much for a player that will be approaching 32 years and has played in the league for 14 years and has had his body beat up as much as KG has.

So McHale make the trade and give KG a chance to play on a great team and the Wolves a chance to rebuild and find a new identity.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast