Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    tarkenton10's Avatar
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,217

    Kerry was for the joke..........

    before he was against it!! ;D
    He made no joke and is now just trying to cover his true feelings.
    He didn't even apologize, if he did that and I was a service man I wouldn't accept that weak attempt.
    He has been a blame America first, anti-american since 1971!!
    If you think this country is in bad shape now wait and see it when Nancy Pulosi, Kerry, Sharpton, and all the Dem. Micreants get the congress!!
    This should be fun to watch though, all the things the Rep. did and the Dems. condemned will be perpetrated by the dems.
    Now they are going to show their true colors by trying to defend their friends.


    No political threads.
    Has been said many, many times before.
    And you should know this having been involved in many.

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Kerry was for the joke..........

    Just a matter of time before this thread gets locked because political threads don't fly on here.
    Here's an example why.

    I myself am a democrat and think that republican politicians are dumbasses and should in no way, shape, or form influence anything about this country.
    This thread pisses me off but I'm not going to argue with you about it because the point would be moot.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  3. #3
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Kerry was for the joke..........

    tick tick tick tick tick...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #4
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Kerry was for the joke..........

    I'm thinking Jesse 'the mind' Ventura will come out of retirement or maybe Superfly Snuka will make a run for President.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #5
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Kerry was for the joke..........

    We just talked about in the yell today why we don't discus politics here.

    It can go to pointless arguing in no time at all.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Kerry was for the joke..........

    "cogitans" wrote:
    We just talked about in the yell today why we don't discus politics here.

    It can go to pointless arguing in no time at all.
    These threads always crack me up..... In less than 10 post, someone will begin throwing PERSONAL insults to another poster!


    My two cents....
    enjoy the common ground of being a Vikings fan and having a great site to talk about the Vikings.

    Whenever it gets to Politics, Religion, or Babies....the comments get ugly!


    Yes, it amuzes me, but I can certainly see where people get hurt too.
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  7. #7
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Kerry was for the joke..........

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    ...Whenever it gets to Politics, Religion, or Babies....the comments get ugly!
    ...
    Whew, I thought you said babes for a moment there.
    Glad that topic isn't taboo.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Kerry was for the joke..........

    BUD GRANT 4PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Kerry was for the joke..........

    "Acumen" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    ...Whenever it gets to Politics, Religion, or Babies....the comments get ugly!
    ...
    Whew, I thought you said babes for a moment there.
    Glad that topic isn't taboo.
    Of course not!
    In fact, I thought we should make a new PPE law for a new BABE forum each day!
    Those never get old!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  10. #10
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Kerry was for the joke..........

    +1

    =Z=
    [size=1pt]Minimum post word requirement filler[/size]

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kerry Collins lifetime stats vs. the Vikings
    By Zeus in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 09:29 AM
  2. Oakland Raiders release QB Kerry Collins
    By Jordan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 06:40 PM
  3. Kerry Collins
    By V-Unit in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 11:36 PM
  4. Kerry Collins
    By triedandtruevikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 08:39 AM
  5. Kerry Collins gone?
    By VIKE58 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 07:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •