CFL is meteric :

and don't forget the exchange rate
    LOL

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Kelly Campbell

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    I just wanted to give everyone an update on former Vike Kelly Campbell, He Made the Edmonton Eskimos of the CFL.

He was very, very impressive in the pre season. His regualr season debut is tonight as the Eskimos open the season against defending Grey Cup Champs Saskatchewan Rough Riders.

Also Former Vike and Patriot Bethel Johnson had a fairly impressive game for the Toronto Argonauts caught a few deep balls and had a nice return. Johnson's new Argo teamate David Boston had a few catches but didnt wow anyone.

Also of note Peter Warrick was cut very early on in training camp with the Montreal Allouttes
    Who cares about the terrible Eskimos.
    Enjoy last place in the division and missing the playoffs a third straight year.
    ;D
    Round one of the battle for Alberta didn't really go Calgary's way and Campbell had a good game.
    Please, we played terrible and still should have won.
    I blame it on our defense's inability to put pressure on Ray and crappy play by our DBs, especially Bannister.
    You get bragging rights when you finish higher than us at the end or sweep the series, both of which we did last year.
    I noticed Campbell also got hurt, which he has a tendacy to do.
    Don't count on his durability, it's never been there.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    I just wanted to give everyone an update on former Vike Kelly Campbell, He Made the Edmonton Eskimos of the CFL.

He was very, very impressive in the pre season. His regualr season debut is tonight as the Eskimos open the season against defending Grey Cup Champs Saskatchewan Rough Riders.

Also Former Vike and Patriot Bethel Johnson had a fairly impressive game for the Toronto Argonauts caught a few deep balls and had a nice return. Johnson's new Argo teamate David Boston had a few catches but didnt wow anyone.

Also of note Peter Warrick was cut very early on in training camp with the Montreal Allouttes
    Enjoy last place in the division and missing the playoffs a third straight year.
    ;D
    Round one of the battle for Alberta didn't really go Calgary's way and Campbell had a good game.
    I blame it on our defense's inability to put pressure on Ray and crappy play by our DBs, especially Bannister.
    You get bragging rights when you finish higher than us at the end or sweep the series, both of which we did last year.

I agree that Edmonton got lucky and should have not won that game but we did and thats all that counts... I think Calgary came in a little to cocky and didnt respond until the 2nd half it would have been trouble for the esks if calgary came out strong. Tucker saved the game also that catched was amazing horrible ball bay ray. If Tucker didnt catch that who knows how it would have ended.

Iam not really worried about campbells durability he took alot of hard hits and kept on ticking. 2 tds 158 yds played the whole game only left for a bit with that one injury.

and to the people who dont follow cfl 70 jersey numbers are also eligible in the cfl. Kelly Campbell was originaly assigned #71 in camp then he switched to a traditional 80 reciver number only to switch back to 71 a day later his reasoning was he wanted to make the #71 famous most 80 numbers are tied to some WR in NFL or CFL

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:

;D
    I'm not bragging for the Esks, still pulling for the Riders but losing to players to broken legs and finishing the game with the 3rd string QB is making the season look challenging to say the least....2-0 so far but 3-0 will be tough. Looks like the Hamilton game will be Cates vs Lumsden

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:

;D
    I'm not bragging for the Esks, still pulling for the Riders but losing to players to broken legs and finishing the game with the 3rd string QB is making the season look challenging to say the least....2-0 so far but 3-0 will be tough. Looks like the Hamilton game will be Cates vs Lumsden
    I didn't get to watch that game, who is the third stringer and how did he play.
    Probably an upgrade over Crandell, lol, I hated when that guy played for the Stamps.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    [quote author=vikings_fan66 link=topic=45964.msg797157#msg797157 date=1214682197]

;D
    Probably an upgrade over Crandell, lol, I hated when that guy played for the Stamps.
    [/quote]

LOL, you guys might as well be speaking a different language.
    I have not seen a CFL game in over a decade.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    [quote author=vikings_fan66 link=topic=45964.msg797157#msg797157 date=1214682197]

;D
    [/quote]

Darian Durant went in after Jyles throw a couple of picks, Crandell pulled his hamstring early in the first half.
    Durant throw some screens and handed off to Cates, Lions Dline were rushing hard and they got burned by the screen.
    Lions also had some bad turnovers.

Well the CFL regular season is over, The playoffs start today here is a statisical update on how Kelly Campbell finished the season

He was 6th in receiving yards in the leauge

Rec: 54

Yards:1223

AVG:22.6

Long:53

TD:7

this guy is still in a league? ???

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"skum" wrote:
    Yeah, i hope to find a stream so i can watch the game.. I dont even know how much playing time he will get..

Vanderjagt played last night, along with David Boston and former Viking Bethel Johnson for the Argonauts

Former Badger Tyler Donovan also is a member of the Eskimoes..

Adarious Bowman of Oklahoma State will line up on the other side, playing for Saskatchewan Roughriders..

Players of note in the CFL this year..

Cameron Siskowic, Hamilton Tigers, was in TC with us last year, he was the guy that got hit hard in a preseason gam last year, was carried off the field.. Scary moment..

Terrence Edwards, Winninpeg Blue Bombers, Former NFL player for the Atlanta Falcons, but more importantly former Georgia Bulldog!!

Drew Tate, Saskatchewan Roughriders.. Former Iowa player.. didnt make the NFL though..

Reggie McNeal, Toronto Argonauts, formerly with the Bengals i believe.. former Quarterback, moved to reciever in the NFL, but now is moved back to Quarterback..

Adrian McPherson, Montreal Alouettes.. remember this guy??.. sued the Titans, because their mascot ran him down with a golf cart.. haha
    Impressive

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast