Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kelly Campbell

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Kelly Campbell

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    I just wanted to give everyone an update on former Vike Kelly Campbell, He Made the Edmonton Eskimos of the CFL.

He was very, very impressive in the pre season. His regualr season debut is tonight as the Eskimos open the season against defending Grey Cup Champs Saskatchewan Rough Riders.

Also Former Vike and Patriot Bethel Johnson had a fairly impressive game for the Toronto Argonauts caught a few deep balls and had a nice return. Johnson's new Argo teamate David Boston had a few catches but didnt wow anyone.

Also of note Peter Warrick was cut very early on in training camp with the Montreal Allouttes
    Who cares about the terrible Eskimos.
    Enjoy last place in the division and missing the playoffs a third straight year.
    ;D

Haha you know what whatever it takes to fire that silly guy Macocia Iam happy with!
    Haha, way to backtrack on the "cheering for cowtown" comment.
    ;D
    As for the Riders, they're just as bad as the Eskimos.
    Their fans are the packer-fans of the CFL.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:
    I just wanted to give everyone an update on former Vike Kelly Campbell, He Made the Edmonton Eskimos of the CFL.

He was very, very impressive in the pre season. His regualr season debut is tonight as the Eskimos open the season against defending Grey Cup Champs Saskatchewan Rough Riders.

Also Former Vike and Patriot Bethel Johnson had a fairly impressive game for the Toronto Argonauts caught a few deep balls and had a nice return. Johnson's new Argo teamate David Boston had a few
    catches but didnt wow anyone.

Also of note Peter Warrick was cut very early on in training camp with the Montreal Allouttes
    Enjoy last place in the division and missing the playoffs a third straight year.
    ;D

Haha you know what whatever it takes to fire that silly guy Macocia Iam happy with!
    Haha, way to backtrack on the "cheering for cowtown" comment.
    ;D
    As for the Riders, they're just as bad as the Eskimos.
    Their fans are the packer-fans of the CFL.

haha you caught me on that one Italian! I just couldnt live with myself saying that.

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:

Also Former Vike and Patriot Bethel Johnson had a fairly impressive game for the Toronto Argonauts caught a few deep balls and had a nice return. Johnson's new Argo teamate David Boston had a few catches but didnt wow anyone.

;D
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/vikinggreg/DSCF0003.jpg[/img]

;D Go Riders
    ;D

haha I love this picture....The cans of Pilsner really sells the authenticity of it. Last year at an Eskimo game a Sask fan was in costume of a pilsner beer bottle ...Absolutely hillarous that could easily be the mascot for the riders heck it could even be their provinces flag

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:

;D
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/vikinggreg/DSCF0003.jpg[/img]

;D Go Riders
    ;D
    haha, thats cool, kelly campbell was a good guy and im shure you all cheered when he scored on those long balls

Thank you Josdin for the sig

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"ChiTownVike" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:

;D

;D Go Riders
    ;D
    haha, thats cool, kelly campbell was a good guy and im shure you all cheered when he scored on those long balls
    Ah! At least someone else still remembers.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Boston is now out for 10-12 weeks, so we won't be hearing from him
    We're bringing purple back.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Kelly got 2 touchdowns tonight.. heres a stream for the 4th quarter..

http://www.justin.tv/widgets/jtv_live.r7790.swf?channel=rags2riches

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:

;D
    Round one of the battle for Alberta didn't really go Calgary's way and Campbell had a good game.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

So why is he wearing a OL number?

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"Garland" wrote:
    So why is he wearing a OL number?
    CFL is meteric :

and don't forget the exchange rate

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast