Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Campbell

Kelly Campbell

I just wanted to give everyone an update on former Vike Kelly Campbell, He Made the Edmonton Eskimos of the CFL.

He was very, very impressive in the pre season. His regualr season debut is tonight as the Eskimos open the season against defending Grey Cup Champs Saskatchewan Rough Riders.

Also Former Vike and Patriot Bethel Johnson had a fairly impressive game for the Toronto Argonauts caught a few deep balls and had a nice return. Johnson's new Argo teamate David Boston had a few catches but didnt wow anyone.

Also of note Peter Warrick was cut very early on in training camp with the Montreal Allouttes

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Kelly Campbell

Good for Kelly. I always liked him.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Bethel Johnson looked really really good last night. he is going to be a threat for them all season. as soon as he learns the offense a little better the touchdowns will rain in.

Boston was average. he made some catches in the middle but nothing big deal. i think he is behind johnson on the knowledge base.

campbell is playing tonight! the eskimos are my home team, as most of you know, so i hope he gets the job done and scores a few majors. i am not sure if he is on special teams for us but he will be working out of the slotback postion on offense
    We're bringing purple back.

"gregair13" wrote:
    Bethel Johnson looked really really good last night. he is going to be a threat for them all season. as soon as he learns the offense a little better the touchdowns will rain in.

Boston was average. he made some catches in the middle but nothing big deal. i think he is behind johnson on the knowledge base.

campbell is playing tonight! the eskimos are my home team, as most of you know, so i hope he gets the job done and scores a few majors. i am not sure if he is on special teams for us but he will be working out of the slotback postion on offense

From what I have read kelly will get alot of time playing slot like you said. I have also read they really like him returning kicks but want to save him for offense plus the main Returner will be Tristan Jackson who had those 2 return tds in 2 pre season games....Lets hope he keeps the streak alive tonight and gets his 3rd against the riders!!!

slinkey is offline Pro-Bowler

peter warrick what a joke!
    He and Akili Smith actually thought they were good!?
    Two of the worst ever!

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Yeah, i hope to find a stream so i can watch the game.. I dont even know how much playing time he will get..

Vanderjagt played last night, along with David Boston and former Viking Bethel Johnson for the Argonauts

Former Badger Tyler Donovan also is a member of the Eskimoes..

Adarious Bowman of Oklahoma State will line up on the other side, playing for Saskatchewan Roughriders..

Players of note in the CFL this year..

Cameron Siskowic, Hamilton Tigers, was in TC with us last year, he was the guy that got hit hard in a preseason gam last year, was carried off the field.. Scary moment..

Terrence Edwards, Winninpeg Blue Bombers, Former NFL player for the Atlanta Falcons, but more importantly former Georgia Bulldog!!

Drew Tate, Saskatchewan Roughriders.. Former Iowa player.. didnt make the NFL though..

Reggie McNeal, Toronto Argonauts, formerly with the Bengals i believe.. former Quarterback, moved to reciever in the NFL, but now is moved back to Quarterback..

Adrian McPherson, Montreal Alouettes.. remember this guy??.. sued the Titans, because their mascot ran him down with a golf cart.. haha

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

"skum" wrote:
    Yeah, i hope to find a stream so i can watch the game.. I dont even know how much playing time he will get..

Vanderjagt played last night, along with David Boston and former Viking Bethel Johnson for the Argonauts

Former Badger Tyler Donovan also is a member of the Eskimoes..

Adarious Bowman of Oklahoma State will line up on the other side, playing for Saskatchewan Roughriders..

Players of note in the CFL this year..

Cameron Siskowic, Hamilton Tigers, was in TC with us last year, he was the guy that got hit hard in a preseason gam last year, was carried off the field.. Scary moment..

Terrence Edwards, Winninpeg Blue Bombers, Former NFL player for the Atlanta Falcons, but more importantly former Georgia Bulldog!!

Drew Tate, Saskatchewan Roughriders.. Former Iowa player.. didnt make the NFL though..

Reggie McNeal, Toronto Argonauts, formerly with the Bengals i believe.. former Quarterback, moved to reciever in the NFL, but now is moved back to Quarterback..

Adrian McPherson, Montreal Alouettes.. remember this guy??.. sued the Titans, because their mascot ran him down with a golf cart.. haha

Actually Tyler Donovan was cut after the last pre season game. He wasnt named to the practise roster eithier. He would have had to have an unbelivable camp to make the team The Eskimos have Ricky Ray and Jason Maas two excellent CFL vets and Stefan Lefors former Louiville standout who was with the Esks last year.

The cards were stacked against him.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    I just wanted to give everyone an update on former Vike Kelly Campbell, He Made the Edmonton Eskimos of the CFL.

He was very, very impressive in the pre season. His regualr season debut is tonight as the Eskimos open the season against defending Grey Cup Champs Saskatchewan Rough Riders.

Also Former Vike and Patriot Bethel Johnson had a fairly impressive game for the Toronto Argonauts caught a few deep balls and had a nice return. Johnson's new Argo teamate David Boston had a few catches but didnt wow anyone.

Also of note Peter Warrick was cut very early on in training camp with the Montreal Allouttes
    Who cares about the terrible Eskimos.
    Enjoy last place in the division and missing the playoffs a third straight year.
    ;D

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:

Enjoy last place in the division and missing the playoffs a third straight year.
    ;D

Haha you know what whatever it takes to fire that silly guy Macocia Iam happy with!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    "vikings_fan66" wrote:

;D
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/vikinggreg/DSCF0003.jpg[/img]

;D Go Riders
    ;D

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast