Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Kanye West...PO'ed at Bush!

lol, He dosnt like sh1tty presidents.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I was being facetious...I know that two-thirds of the LA National Guard is still available. BUT the fact remains that our resources have been stretched thinner than they should be by our continuing war in Iraq...and at some point we need to reassess what is most important to OUR citizens. The response to this disaster was not what most people wanted...and someone is gonna take the blame...usually those in office, so Bush is gonna have to take the good with the bad. No bashing, just the way that life is.
    While I agree Bush will have to take the good with the bad, and with your opposition to the Iraq War aside, the blame for the response to this disaster can be put on state and local officials as much as anyone else.

Regarding your original post, those on the left have cried wolf so many times I truthfully don't know what to believe anymore.
    Even babies know the difference.

Kanye West is nothing but a 2nd rate Puff Daddy rip-off (who also sucks).

K-Witty for prez...yo, I don't think so.

Maybe proactive zit cream will give him a commercial but that's probably it.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Mr. West is lucky he isn't living in the 1870's because I would introduce him to Mr. Sam Colt.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Kanye west has 3 grammys
    p. Diddy has 0...

Kanye West is amazing, i figure about the only groups the people who diss him listen to are skynard and SOME ZEP! ( which I enjoy), so someone with 3 grammy's sucks? wow damn...what kinda world is this

"I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"enlvikeman" wrote:

No...he doesn't like white people
    He doesn't like anyone but himself.

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Kanye west has 3 grammys
    p. Diddy has 0...

Kanye West is amazing, i figure about the only groups the people who diss him listen to are skynard and SOME ZEP! ( which I enjoy), so someone with 3 grammy's sucks? wow gol 'darnit...what kinda world is this
    Mainstream music awards mean nothing to me. It's an industry just like oil, steel, coal and pork bellies.

I appreciate the fact you really dig K-Witty as do many others, but to me all that crap is meant for mass consumption just like McDonald's and I'm having none of it. Just because K-Witty received a few awards from the same industry he is selling a product for it makes him a political pundit?

All I have to say is that anyone who listened to the comment knows exactly how much intelligence the man has. Sure he can produce hip-hop, rap or whatever you wanna call it "music" but he should stick to his day job. The man opened his big mouth in front of a grieving nation and stuck his foot in there. Classless...

But did anyone see Mike Myers face when K-Witty made the comment as he stood next to him? Or Chris Tucker's when they cut to him? Now that was priceless. :lol:

The thing is Kanye West isnt a product of "mainstream" Kanye West is a product of a lable that was co founded bye its biggest rapper (aka jay z) Kanye West is a very interesting guy. To dissmiss him off saying hes a product of some big fat white record owner is just showing that you dont know what your talking about. and as for the grammys your sayin that for the how many ever years the grammys have been going on...ALL the artists over the years that won grammys are just no talent a$$ clowns? U2 sucks? JOhnny Cash sucks? The Rolling stones suck? well apperntly so becuase hey thier from mainstream and they won grammys. kanye west was a independent music producer who was discovered bye Damon Dash ceo of Roc a Fella records. and was signed not some money makin mogal. You wanna talk about main stream, try Kelly clarkson, N sync, backstreet boys. Dont sit here and say someone who came up from the slums and has made him self rich dosnt know anything about politics. would you much rather laught about someone "white" who had made the commit and been like GOSH GOLLY HES SO FUNNY AND RIGHT, GITER DONE!!!!

I'm tired of muscal ignorance, People who suck, Mike Jones, Paul wall , lil bow wow...Make fun of them, cuz thier products with no real talent.

smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler

I think he has some merrit to what he is saying, not a lot though.

www.gorillamask.net/blackloot.jpg

www.gorillamask.net/whitefind.jpg

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast