Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Just wondering

You have an advantage with the label right in front of you.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Just wondering

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    What the hell is Labotts. Its Labatts you retard.

Seriously --Enjoy losing to the Vikings
    Hey 66, thats a prediction i hope your right about. Since you won the draft game maybe you predict us too a sweep of the pack this year.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Re: Just wondering

"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:
    For all the peolpe who do not live in minnesota, how and why did you become viking fans? You dont have to answer. Im just curious.
    Long story Short

For me My fathers family are from Winnona, after returning from Germany in 1961-62 my grandfather use to sit with me and explain football :binky: as I only spoke german my father had to translate, ops: years later we would roll on the floor as my father explained how fuuny this scene was, then about four years later 65-66 we lived in Osceola Wis. (dad was at UOW@River Falls for Phyiscs and Math the charter had not been Given YET but came later to River Falls... I cut my left thumb off and was taken to one of the best surgens in the area who just happened to be the Vikings team phyisan at the time Dr. Lannen I believe.. :scratch: .. Of course traveling alot in the military with my father we moved quite a bit,... But minnesota and the VIKINGS have always been there for me, After joining Uncle Sams Misguided Children at 17 8) my years in the military and other organizations where ever I went i would try and follow along, :blackeye: I was fortunate enough to have been involved in the telco and other technologies since 1982 and about five years ago(maybe six now Daaaaammmmm big dogs!!!!!)found this Fantastic message board on tropican.com at the time ( I was keepin intouch with Family) there were a few folks here and it was my way to communicate with folks and find out how the Vikings were doing, Thank God for Webby, Eric, Dave, Newman, Bennie, TNT and others
    :notworthy: here who keep me in touch and let me hang with them from time to time when I could to find out what was going on ccasion5: as there in no real news about american sports where I was... so that is my story and I am sticken to it :wav: besides

YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM PURPLE PRIDE :bootyshake:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Just wondering

Thats where im from Winona, i just moved back here from atlanta.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Just wondering

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    I may be a joke but, your post was funny. Ever hear of English? It's what we prefer here in the lower 48.

I have a sneaking suspicion a dumpster may be a step up for you?

Seriously --Enjoy your Labotts
    Come on texpack you'all prefer sheep and steers in TexASS admit it
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

Just wondering

I love Bladoes(sp?) bakery on 6th street.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Just wondering

what you know about some Bladoes(sp?)?
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Just wondering

I know I like the bakery. I know Winona very well for a Dallas person.

Just wondering

It's too bad the hot fish shop closed.

Just wondering

"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:
    Thats where im from Winona, i just moved back here from atlanta.
    Cool VM I have been away from there for a while last time was to say goodbye to my grand mom, but I will go back one of these years, right now to much going on over here so I am kind of inplace for now, I will be in the TC for a game this year which one I am not sure I hope to bring the MRS. anyway enjoy the rest of the responces there are some great folks on here...
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast