Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering

Just wondering

For all the peolpe who do not live in minnesota, how and why did you become viking fans? You dont have to answer. Im just curious.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Just wondering

If you don't want an answer why would you ask the question.

P.S. this is a Green Bay Packers site. I think you're lost? :thumbleft:
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Just wondering

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    If you don't want an answer why would you ask the question.

P.S. this is a Green Bay Packers site. I think you're lost? :thumbleft:
    Wow, this has to be the best Packers site I have ever seen. LOL!

Just wondering

They just were ever sense I can remeber I have always rooted for them. From the First time I gained intrest in the NFL they were my team.

But Probably because Warren Moon played for the Vikings. I am from Edmonton and love the CFL and the Eskimos. Which is where Moon played while he was in the CFL. He won 5 Grey Cups with them and is a legend here. So maybe that subconsiously played some role in it who knows.

Good Question I cant totally pin point one reason why I became a fan but I have devolped a Passion for the team like they were my home town team. And wouldn t Have it any other way.

Hey didnt we have this discussion already it seems somewhat familiar. Oh god does the season need to start.

Just wondering

TEXPACK if the question dosen't apply to you dont answer, it's simple enough even for a packer fan to understand.

Im new here and if this has already been talked about just ignore it.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Just wondering

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    They just were ever sense I can remeber I have always rooted for them. From the First time I gained intrest in the NFL they were my team.

But Probably because Warren Moon played for the Vikings. I am from Edmonton and love the CFL and the Eskimos. Which is where Moon played while he was in the CFL. He won 5 Grey Cups with them and is a legend here. So maybe that subconsiously played some role in it who knows.

Good Question I cant totally pin point one reason why I became a fan but I have devolped a Passion for the team like they were my home town team. And wouldn t Have it any way.

Hey didnt we have this discussion already it seems somewhat familiar. Oh god does the season need to start.
    Plus, it was a neat opportunity to meet and speak with others such as yourself, right?

Have another Labotts you are too sober! haha :drunken:
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Just wondering

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    Plus, it was a neat opportunity to meet and speak with others such as yourself, right?

Have another Labotts you are too sober! haha :drunken:
    Hey shutup.....I wil kick your ass.... oh yeah thats right your 7'5' 500lbs and was the best football player ever. I better not insult you or you will threaten to throw me in a dumpster.

Your a joke.

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

Just wondering

My dad is from Minn. so I use to like the Cowboy's(yuck!!!) till The worst trade in NFL history happend and H. Walker went to the Vikings and he was my fav player, then he brain washed me to become a Vikings fan. Now here I am a die hard Vike's fan. Thx Dad I love you!!!! Never been happier in my life being a Vikings fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering

I may be a joke but, your post was funny. Ever hear of English? It's what we prefer here in the lower 48.

I have a sneaking suspicion a dumpster may be a step up for you?

Seriously --Enjoy your Labotts

Just wondering

What the hell is Labotts. Its Labatts you retard.

Seriously --Enjoy losing to the Vikings

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast