Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Just Tell Bono Why

All right. I can take a hint. I know you guys don't want me around here anymore. I know life would run smoother in this gated community with me far away from it.
    I've been dogged out, laughed at...heck, even Webby has found it in himself to screw me over a few times (omitting my threads? what's that all about?)
    I've been calleda "tranny,"

>
    an "attention ghetto chic" :-* and a host of other ill things.

What I want to know is this: WHY? Just why do you folks enjoy mistreating me :'(? I know I'm a Packer Backer (as it stands right now...all things depending on my homie Favre ), but heck, there's some other Packer Backers/anti-Viking folks who reside in this gated community. I have NEVER (and I mean NEVER) spotted any HARD DRILLING on those members the way many of you do me.

Anways...Before I make another promise to leave this place 'til the NFL season officially gets under way...I'm gonna give all of you BonoSugaRay haters the opportunity to post five reasons WHY you dislike me so much. Don't worry, I'll take it like a man!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Just Tell Bono Why

There are about 100 pages or so of look at me threads if you [size=12pt]click here.[/size]

This is probably the 15th time that I can remember you saying you were leaving the site.
    You have to have the attention on you all the time by starting threads with your name in the title.

Can't say anyone really hates you.
    I, for one, find you extremely annoying.
    There are probably a thousand people or so on the site that find me annoying too...the difference is, I don't care.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    All right. I can take a hint. I know you guys don't want me around here anymore. I know life would run smoother in this gated community with me far away from it.
    I've been dogged out, laughed at...heck, even Webby has found it in himself to screw me over a few times (omitting my threads? what's that all about?)

>

What I want to know is this: WHY? Just why do you folks enjoy mistreating me :'(? I know I'm a Packer Backer (as it stands right now...all things depending on my homie Favre ), but heck, there's some other Packer Backers/anti-Viking folks who reside in this gated community. I have NEVER (and I mean NEVER) spotted any HARD DRILLING on those members the way many of you do me.

Anways...Before I make another promise to leave this place 'til the NFL season officially gets under way...I'm gonna give all of you BonoSugaRay haters the opportunity to post five reasons WHY you dislike me so much. Don't worry, I'll take it like a man!
    I don't dislike you, I just don't think you're beyond much more thought than "Oh, there's the tranny, let's poke it a few times to see if it squeaks."

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Here I thought everybody loved you.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Send me a picture of you, I'll create my list from there.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Because you are limiting this to 5 reasons.

Because you passed your self off as a man the first year or two on the forum.

Because you are passing yourself off as a woman now.

Because you think you can take it like a man but you whine too much to know what that
    means.

Just because its fun to watch you
    jump all over the place when poked fun at.
    Sort of like a frog.

WWBGD

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"bono" wrote:

>

LMAO. OK, that was funny.

How about just one.
    Because you start so many look at me threads...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Hate is such a STRONG word...it's like Zeus hinted at above...you are just the Designated Target...so revel in it.
    Trust me, I have played the same part before and it can be loads of fun...as long as you don't have thin skin.
    Remember, no one knows your real name nor the real you, so just indulge yourself in your own unique PP.O persona...and let the chips fall where they may.
    If you can't play along, then maybe leaving is the best option.
    Your call, bono.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Does the nature of this thread seem a little ironic?

Didn't a little alarm go off in your head before you hit send?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:
    Does the nature of this thread seem a little ironic?

Didn't a little alarm go off in your head before you hit send?
    Like rain on your wedding day, a free ride when you're already there, some good advice that you just can't take...

But who would have though it?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast