Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: JUST GOT AN INTERNSHIP WITH THE VIKINGS!!!

Awesome man, congrats

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

Do you know if your allowed to bring a Camera? shoot some pics for your boys on PP.O ;D
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

that is some great news.
    you know how jealous most of us are.
    bet they work you hard and for the betterment of the team.

by the way.....ignore all the requests for stuff/info......dont do anything to jeapordize your current position as well as a possible placement.

again, purply with envy my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Ddawg84" wrote:
    I am an athletic training student at Minnesota State University, Mankato.
    In January I contacted the Head Athletic Trainer, Eric Sugarman and he told me to send in a Resume and application for this years training camp and preseason.
    AND I JUST GOT A CALL YESTERDAY FROM THE ASSISTANT ATHLETIC TRAINER INFORMING ME THAT I GOT THE INTERNSHIP.
    I just wanted to share this with PP.O because this is an absolute dream come true for me.
    I have been coming to training camp ever since I was a little kid and always envied and wondered how all of these people got to work and help out with the Vikings.
    This is a tremendous opportunity for me, and I am extremely excited to work with the team I am so passionate about.
    After training camp I will be back at MSU to finish up my senior year in the athletic training program, but I am very blessed to have this experience to better my career goals for the future.

It just goes to show that hard work really can pay off, and to always have goals to reach in life!!!

That is OUTSTANDING NEWS for you, DDawg!
    Big big congrats!!

Now - make sure to steal some sweaty jocks for the crotch-sniffers around here!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Ddawg84" wrote:
    In January I contacted the Head Athletic Trainer, Eric Sugarman and he told me to send in a Resume and application for this years training camp and preseason.
    AND I JUST GOT A CALL YESTERDAY FROM THE ASSISTANT ATHLETIC TRAINER INFORMING ME THAT I GOT THE INTERNSHIP.
    I just wanted to share this with PP.O because this is an absolute dream come true for me.
    I have been coming to training camp ever since I was a little kid and always envied and wondered how all of these people got to work and help out with the Vikings.
    This is a tremendous opportunity for me, and I am extremely excited to work with the team I am so passionate about.
    After training camp I will be back at MSU to finish up my senior year in the athletic training program, but I am very blessed to have this experience to better my career goals for the future.

It just goes to show that hard work really can pay off, and to always have goals to reach in life!!!

Congrats!
    Glad it worked out for you.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Congratulations Ddawg84! That is awesome news & I'm happy for you. Perhaps this could lead to something long term for you as well.

Make sure you try & get AD's handshake & let us know what it feels like.

Is this a paying job or a non-paying job?

Don't forget to get yourself some sun glasses & one of these hats before the start of TC.....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Damn glad all your hard work payed off

Congrats

Ddawg84 is offline Starter

"singersp" wrote:
    Congratulations Ddawg84! That is awesome news & I'm happy for you. Perhaps this could lead to something long term for you as well.

Make sure you try & get AD's handshake & let us know what it feels like.

Is this a paying job or a non-paying job?

Don't forget to get yourself some sun glasses & one of these hats before the start of TC.....

LoL... that is actually one of the first things I told some of my buddies, is that I wanted to shake AP's had when I meet him and then not even be able to do any treatment on him, cause my dang hand was broken!
    haha
    As far as the hat I will let that goofy look be unique to Chilly, and I think I have to wear the same vikings gear that the rest of the athletic trainers are wearing anyway.
    But I do get a payed 300 bucks a week which will end up being around 1800 after it is all said and done!
    It is nothing compared to the hours i will work, but I came into this expecting nothing... so I am very excited about it!
    Once again thanks to all of you for your support and I will keep ya posted

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Congratz Ddawg! Thats awesome, glad your hard worked paid off! good luck!
    ;D

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Ddawg84" wrote:

Nice job Ddawg! Good luck with that. You will have to leave us updates on how its is going!

You can even start waterboy rumors about us bringing in players

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast