Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Just Got Back From The World Cup!

    Glad to hear that you had a great time! Can't say that I am rooting for T&T though...someone that I absolutely HATE is from there...and I could NEVER root for any team that A$$HOLE likes!

    So F*** T&T !!!

    Go Togo !!!

    Go Brazil !!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Just Got Back From The World Cup!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Glad to hear that you had a great time! Can't say that I am rooting for T&T though...someone that I absolutely HATE is from there...and I could NEVER root for any team that A$$HOLE likes!

    So F*** T&T !!!

    Go Togo !!!

    Go Brazil !!!
    may i ask whom?
    i absolutely love it that T&T tied, cauz they were the underdog and even though they had 1 player less they still layed quality football
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  3. #13
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Just Got Back From The World Cup!

    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Glad to hear that you had a great time! Can't say that I am rooting for T&T though...someone that I absolutely HATE is from there...and I could NEVER root for any team that A$$HOLE likes!

    So F*** T&T !!!

    Go Togo !!!

    Go Brazil !!!
    may i ask whom?
    i absolutely love it that T&T tied, cauz they were the underdog and even though they had 1 player less they still layed quality football
    No one you know...just a jerk that I used to work with! There are very few people in this world that I have found that I couldn't get along with...and this guy was one of them. He was arrogant with very little reason to be so...and I wasn't the only one who felt that way about him. Suffice it to say that if I ever ran into him on the street, I would kick his A$$ with no reservations!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #14
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Just Got Back From The World Cup!

    Glad you enjoyed the game - was great to watch on TV so can imagine the atmosphere in person was ten times better !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  5. #15
    tony_u's Avatar
    tony_u is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    51

    Re: Just Got Back From The World Cup!

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    Glad you enjoyed the game - was great to watch on TV so can imagine the atmosphere in person was ten times better !
    Ditto,just hope they dont repeat that sort of performance on thursday :grin:

  6. #16
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: Just Got Back From The World Cup!

    To be honest, I want Trini to go through second in Group B behind England, and if they lose to us and beat Paraguay it can happen. All England have to do is beat Sweden in the final group game and it blows everything wide open.

  7. #17
    tony_u's Avatar
    tony_u is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    51

    Re: Just Got Back From The World Cup!

    "Benet" wrote:
    To be honest, I want Trini to go through second in Group B behind England, and if they lose to us and beat Paraguay it can happen. All England have to do is beat Sweden in the final group game and it blows everything wide open.
    Id be more than happy with that out come

  8. #18
    tony_u's Avatar
    tony_u is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    51

    Re: Just Got Back From The World Cup!

    "Benet" wrote:
    To be honest, I want Trini to go through second in Group B behind England, and if they lose to us and beat Paraguay it can happen. All England have to do is beat Sweden in the final group game and it blows everything wide open.
    Id be more than happy with that out come

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 05:55 PM
  2. World of World of Warcraft video game
    By ItalianStallion in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 05:27 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 06:30 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2006, 02:21 AM
  5. Walter Payton's son, feature back in world bowl
    By audioghost in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 08:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •