Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Just curious, besides the country you live in.........

What are some of the other Country's in the World that you have visited in your lifetime?.

Which ones are some of your favorites?.....

Reasons like,

The Culture

The Food

The Girls

The Boys

The History

Site Seeing, ect......

I've been blessed to have traveled to many a different countries in my travels.

I know alot of you would think, right off the top I'de have to say the Philippines, but thats not so. My favorite country I've ever visited was and still is Germany. It's hard to say why exactly, probably because I was very young and just a tourist, not there during my Military Service. I loved the food, the nightlife was a blast and the women where very friendly and fun to be with, as long as you could look beyond those hairy arm pits... :roll: :lol:

Philippines and asia as a whole, would for sure be my second favorite, the Cultural Differences are something everyone should experience once in their lifetime. Food is awsome in some countrys, not so in others.

Women, well I married a Filipina, so that says something about that. I couldn't have been blessed with a better wife or mother to our son......She is truly an angel and my guiding light.

I've yet to visit Scotland but hope to someday, and after seeing the pics that Fedje posted, I'de love to visit Noreway sometime also.

Countrys I've been to include.

Germany
    Luxemburg
    France ( I'll never go back)

London, England remindes me of New England,USA...

Some really fine folks, but some I wouldn't want to give the time of day to.

Hong Kong, You think New York is big, you haven't seen anything till you see Hong Kong...

China

Thiland

Singapore

Malaysia

Korea

Canada

And lets not forget our very own United States of America, still my favorite and the greatest nation in the world.

There are still so many places I've yet to see in the USA, I' hoping someday when my son is in his upper teens, to do a cross country trip with my Wife and Son and see some places I've yet to visit..

For my birthday this year, I'm thining of taking my wife and son up to Buffalo, NY to see the Vikings game and then spend a couple of days at Niagra Falls........Maybe even do some fishing in the Oswego River....

Now it's your turn......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

twill is offline Starter

Re: Just curious, besides the country you live in.........

India, Delhi, Mumbai - was born there

Pakistan, Lahore - have friends there

Dubai - have family there

England, London - have friends there

Germany, Frankfurt - just visiting

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I haven't been to many places outside the states. The Bahamas, Bermuda and Canada are pretty much it. Bermuda was awesome, the Bahamas were fun but a little too touristy and Canada (Toronto) is a lot like the US, although the people were nicer!

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"VikingNed" wrote:
    What are some of the other Country's in the World that you have visited in your lifetime?.

Which ones are some of your favorites?.....

Reasons like,

The Culture

The Food

The Girls

The Boys

The History

Site Seeing, ect......

I've been blessed to have traveled to many a different countries in my travels.

I know alot of you would think, right off the top I'de have to say the Philippines, but thats not so. My favorite country I've ever visited was and still is Germany. It's hard to say why exactly, probably because I was very young and just a tourist, not there during my Military Service. I loved the food, the nightlife was a blast and the women where very friendly and fun to be with, as long as you could look beyond those hairy arm pits... :roll: :lol:

Philippines and asia as a whole, would for sure be my second favorite, the Cultural Differences are something everyone should experience once in their lifetime. Food is awsome in some countrys, not so in others.

Women, well I married a Filipina, so that says something about that. I couldn't have been blessed with a better wife or mother to our son......She is truly an angel and my guiding light.

I've yet to visit Scotland but hope to someday, and after seeing the pics that Fedje posted, I'de love to visit Noreway sometime also.

Countrys I've been to include.

Germany
    Luxemburg
    France ( I'll never go back)

London, England remindes me of New England,USA...

Some really fine folks, but some I wouldn't want to give the time of day to.

Hong Kong, You think New York is big, you haven't seen anything till you see Hong Kong...

China

Thiland

Singapore

Malaysia

Korea

Canada

And lets not forget our very own United States of America, still my favorite and the greatest nation in the world.

There are still so many places I've yet to see in the USA, I' hoping someday when my son is in his upper teens, to do a cross country trip with my Wife and Son and see some places I've yet to visit..

For my birthday this year, I'm thining of taking my wife and son up to Buffalo, NY to see the Vikings game and then spend a couple of days at Niagra Falls........Maybe even do some fishing in the Oswego River....

Now it's your turn......
    I have been to Japan (lived there), Taiwan, Hong Kong. China, Indonesia, Malaysia, The Phillipines, Thailand, Jamaica, St. John, The Bahamas, St. Thomas, England, Ireland, Portugal, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. I am so lucky!

My favorites are Japan (because of the food and the amazing way Japanese people repect each other and interrelate), and Thailand. Thailand is just amazing.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Canada and that is it which sucks. I dont travel much at all. I live in Toledo Ohio and the farthest west i have been is Bryan Ohio.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

I've been to Tennessee...pretty much another planet.

I haven't been to many places outside of the U.S...Canada...and a few territories of America---Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands great places
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

I've never been outside of Europe. But here I've visited the following countries:

Sweden
    Norway
    Germany
    Holland
    Belgium - actually lived there for ½ year
    France
    Austria
    Italy
    Canary Islands (Spain)
    Russia - Moscow
    Croatia - Zagreb
    Bosnia

The biggest expiriences were probably in moscow and in Bosnia mostly because of the exiting and/or scary history of those places.

I'll allways be a fan of going to Italy in the spring and summertime. Everything is so laid back there (except if you go to Rome), and I like a good pasta-dish, or one of the best pizzas in the world.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

twill is offline Starter

India, Delhi, Mumbai - was born there

Pakistan, Lahore - have friends there

Dubai - have family there

England, London - have friends there

Germany, Frankfurt - just visiting

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I have to disagree with you about France, Ned! I enjoyed my stay there and didn't experience the reputedly rude French people that most people complain about (not even in Paris). As for the rest of the country, the people treated me GREAT...of course, I am mostly of French ancestry so they were basically dealing with a long-lost cousin. So, I would definitely go back...and wish that I could convince my parents to come along with me and my wife as well.

Other countries that I have been to include:

Italy
    The Netherlands (Holland)
    Belgium
    Luxembourg
    Jamaica
    Mexico (Cozumel only)
    Grand Caymans
    The Bahamas
    Canada (both East [Nova Scotia] and West [Vancouver])

I have also had the occasion to pass through Heathrow (London), but didn't get to see any of England yet, as well as passing through both Montreal and Toronto airports (three cities that I would love to visit eventually).

Of course, I have to agree with Ned that the good ol' US of A is the greatest country and I hope to see ALL of it before I am done. Places that I have seen include:

Louisiana (born and raised)
    California (lived in SoCal and visited NoCal)
    Texas (lived in both Dallas and Houston and visited most of the rest)
    Virginia (currently live in NoVa and have visited most of the rest)
    Colorado
    Maryland
    North and South Carolina
    Florida
    Georgia
    Alabama
    Mississippi
    New Mexico
    Arizona
    Arkansas
    Tennessee
    Kentucky
    West Virginia
    Minnesota
    Wisconsin
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Ohio
    Maine
    New Hampshire
    New York
    Massachusetts
    Connecticut
    Rhode Island
    Pennsylvania
    Hawaii

Would like to see the rest of the 50 states...

Alaska (my wife and I will probably go next summer)
    Montana (my goddaughter now lives there)
    All of the rest as well (one section of the country at a time)

GOD BLESS THE USA!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Perch56 is offline Pro-Bowler

furthest ive gone was canada, it was pretty boring

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast