Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Judges Power

Del Rio Guest

Re: A Judges Power

Well since the guy is a potter what doea he care? As an artist myself, before I sold out and got an edumacation I can say it is not a lifestyle that produces cash, or a real need for cash.

So if the guy loved playing with his puddy enough to ruin his family I can assume all he needs is a place to live, some ramen noodles, and enough money for his supplies, oh and beer.

The guy had kids, I know it is sad that grown ups let bitterness get in the way of what is really important, but he needs to provide for his children regardless. Now in this scenerio the mother will likely have to get a job, and if she does what if her job has better insurance? What then?

Either way, they are his kids, he has to fork out the cash.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

Here in NY the courts are pretty fugged up as well. I was/am a single father of 2, when all the BS with the ex took place, i was raising the children (I worked nights, and their mother worked day hours & weekends) I friggen did it all, cooked, cleaned, laundry, all that good stuff. When she left, I stll had the children..but she knew I wasnt going to just turn them over to her cause she asked. So she went to the local sherriffs dept. and claimed that i beat her up in front of the children. WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED, i was served papers, telling me to turn the children over to her because of the allegations ! Talk about BS, then after all of those lies, I was awarded the children during the custody hearings. As I said earlier i was/am a single father of 2 for probably 8 yrs ( with no live in g/f)..yea it was tough, but at age 15, our daughter went back to live with her mom. My daughter at one time said to me that she never considered me to be her dad & that i was NEVER there for her ! WTF, 8 yrs and i was never there for her..as you could imagine..the wonderful mom she has filled her head with so much $hit, that she actually belived her. (got a lil off base there, sorry) But the part that i thought was messed up was, being court ordered to hand the children over to their mom (after false accusations), and having the courts giving them back to me. Kind of a fugged part of my life, but after 10k in legal fees, I had the children, the cars, the house, a divorce, and somewhat of a normal life again.

Del Rio Guest

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

yes, things could be worse lol

6-KINGS Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Man you make me laugh more than anyone else in my world.

You may not agree but we are so much from the same mold.

Strepe mold I think?

6-KINGS

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"southern_yankee" wrote:
    is it so unreasonable for the father to pay to raise his own flesh and blood? do you have any idea how much it costs to raise a child? i'm not the most rational when i hear someone griping about paying child support, so i'll just say that it's important for us to remember that children deserve the best that both parents provide. i don't believe in alimony in the slightest, but child support is a moral obligation.
    you know what I feel the same way, BUT this lady just upped and got a divorce b/c that meant that she would have to get off her lazy ass and get a job. I am pretty sure the kids were not aged 1-4 so they were in school. So instead of getting her own job she goes through the long process of divorce and the risk of this guy not being able to afford child support
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"Del Rio" wrote:

LMAO!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12