Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Joe Torre Quits Yanks

I just hope that they find someone who knows what the heck they are doing.
    The Yanks have the young talent to go with the veterans that they have now.
    Once they solve the pitching situation, they will be back on top.
    Not that they were too far down to begin with.
    As for the money comments, I guess all you Twins fans LOVE the fact that TIGHTWAD Carl Pohlad doesn't spend ANYTHING in order to win...that despite the fact that he is WAY RICHER than George Steinbrenner...WAY WAY RICHER...in fact, Pohlad is THE WEALTHIEST owner in MLB.
    Yeah, I would want a cheapskate owner too...just like the one that the Vikings had before Wilf...and I seem to remember all of you guys lamenting the day that Red TIGHTWAD McCombs sold the team...and all the tributes that were posted in his name when he left.
    GET A GRIP, GUYS...EVERYONE should want to have an owner of their sports teams that is willing to spend his money, until it hurts, to win games.
    AFTER ALL, he is spending HIS money...and as a result, you can be HAPPY from the results of his spending.
    I KNOW that I AM!!!
    GO YANKEES!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    As for the money comments, I guess all you Twins fans LOVE the fact that TIGHTWAD Carl Pohlad doesn't spend ANYTHING in order to win...that despite the fact that he is WAY RICHER than George Steinbrenner...WAY WAY RICHER...in fact, Pohlad is THE WEALTHIEST owner in MLB.
    Yeah, I would want a cheapskate owner too...just like the one that the Vikings had before Wilf...and I seem to remember all of you guys lamenting the day that Red TIGHTWAD McCombs sold the team...and all the tributes that were posted in his name when he left.

GET A GRIP, GUYS...EVERYONE should want to have an owner of their sports teams that is willing to spend his money, until it hurts, to win games.
    AFTER ALL, he is spending HIS money...and as a result, you can be HAPPY from the results of his spending.
    I KNOW that I AM!!!
    GO YANKEES!!!
    I'm not one of them and unfortunatly his kids are running the team and they are just as cheap....I believe Grandpa Carl is still mad that he didn't get his contraction wishes

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

I KNOW that I AM!!!
    GO YANKEES!!!
    I'm not one of them and unfortunatly his kids are running the team and they are just as cheap....I believe Grandpa Carl is still mad that he didn't get his contraction wishes
    EVEN MORE PATHETIC!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"DaVizzles" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:

A-Rod is going to the Dodgers.....

;D
    A-Rod is going to the Cubs......Another playoff choke artist
    A-Rod is going to the Twins.
    Book it.

=Z=
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

tgorsegner is offline Coordinator

"Overlord" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "NordicNed" wrote:

A-Rod is going to the Dodgers.....

;D
    A-Rod is going to the Cubs......Another playoff choke artist
    A-Rod is going to the Twins.
    Book it.

=Z=
    umm.... why exactly do the Twins want A-Rod. Who was the last big name player they picked up. Castillo? and they should be set at shortstop, Bartlett is supposed to be the player of the future. Third base, although if A-Rod does go somewhere it will probably be as a shortstop, is adequately filled by nick punto to not justifiy paying a salary like that which A-Rod will command.

VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

Who cares about baseball when football season is going?
    Honestly people, I thought you were better than that. ;D
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

diesavike is offline Rookie

"cajunvike" wrote:

I KNOW that I AM!!!
    GO YANKEES!!!
    You tell em cajun.
    I'm with ya there.....I want them to go with Mattingly, but we'll see....No matter what, GO YANKEES!
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12