Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Job opportunity for the follicle challenged

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,468

    Re: Job opportunity for the follicle challenged

    New Zealand, here I come.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #3
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Job opportunity for the follicle challenged

    Childress should keep this on file.

  4. #4
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Job opportunity for the follicle challenged

    Bout time I find something that my slightly balding head is good for.
    Sounds like easy money.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #5
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Job opportunity for the follicle challenged

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Bout time I find something that my slightly balding head is good for.
    Sounds like easy money.
    Are they going to fly people out there for free. If they are then I am in otherwise the $660 is not worth it. Especially since it will not come off for two weeks. They should also pay for my hotel for 2 weeks in Australia.

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Job opportunity for the follicle challenged

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Bout time I find something that my slightly balding head is good for.
    Sounds like easy money.
    Are they going to fly people out there for free. If they are then I am in otherwise the $660 is not worth it. Especially since it will not come off for two weeks. They should also pay for my hotel for 2 weeks in Australia.
    A planning assumption on my part is that my agent will negotiate room, board and travel as part of the deal.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #7
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Job opportunity for the follicle challenged

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Bout time I find something that my slightly balding head is good for.
    Sounds like easy money.
    Are they going to fly people out there for free. If they are then I am in otherwise the $660 is not worth it. Especially since it will not come off for two weeks. They should also pay for my hotel for 2 weeks in Australia.
    A planning assumption on my part is that my agent will negotiate room, board and travel as part of the deal.
    Who is your agent Daunte?
    If so, even this opportunity will be out of your reach.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Job opportunity for the follicle challenged

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Bout time I find something that my slightly balding head is good for.
    Sounds like easy money.
    Are they going to fly people out there for free. If they are then I am in otherwise the $660 is not worth it. Especially since it will not come off for two weeks. They should also pay for my hotel for 2 weeks in Australia.
    A planning assumption on my part is that my agent will negotiate room, board and travel as part of the deal.
    Who is your agent Daunte?
    If so, even this opportunity will be out of your reach.
    I fired Daunte a couple of weeks ago.
    Brooks is my new agent.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Similar Threads

  1. An opportunity for McCauley
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 11:54 AM
  2. Are you a mentally challenged whining pussy?
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 07:22 AM
  3. SI's Perlof is Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd
    By Slade in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 09:55 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 03:20 PM
  5. Missed Opportunity
    By LosAngelis in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2004, 08:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •