Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Jesus was a Vikings Fan

    "Zeus" wrote:
    Jesus also, apparently, runs the option offense.

    [img width=243 height=185]http://www.maryscall.com/images/jesusfootball.jpg[/img]

    =Z=
    Is he playing with retarded kids or are they wearing the helmets because they think that will protect them from the wrath of god?

    Jesus hits like a truck.

  2. #22
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Jesus was a Vikings Fan

    If Jesus were a Viking would there be strife in the locker room when Tarvaris' fans call him the messiah?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #23
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Jesus was a Vikings Fan

    "Prophet" wrote:
    If Jesus were a Viking would there be strife in the locker room when Tarvaris' fans call him the messiah?
    I'm pretty sure that Jesus is cool with sort of thing.


    And I bet he could handle Randy Moss when he's sulking - just change some gatorade to Crystal or something.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #24
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Jesus was a Vikings Fan

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    If Jesus were a Viking would there be strife in the locker room when Tarvaris' fans call him the messiah?
    I'm pretty sure that Jesus is cool with sort of thing.


    And I bet he could handle Randy Moss when he's sulking - just change some gatorade to Crystal or something.

    =Z=
    I have a feeling he would have agreed with Joe Buck on the whole mooning mess.

  5. #25
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Jesus was a Vikings Fan

    "WVV" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    If Jesus were a Viking would there be strife in the locker room when Tarvaris' fans call him the messiah?
    I'm pretty sure that Jesus is cool with sort of thing.


    And I bet he could handle Randy Moss when he's sulking - just change some gatorade to Crystal or something.

    =Z=
    I have a feeling he would have agreed with Joe Buck on the whole mooning mess.
    No way - that was "turning the other cheek" in its most pure form.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #26
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Re: Jesus was a Vikings Fan

    "singersp" wrote:
    I posted this yesterday, but somehow another one of my posts got deleted.

    I have a hard time believing he could dredge up that much sorrow over the memory of 4 Vikings Super Bowl loses.

    Jim Caviezel was born in September of 1968 which means he would have only been....

    1 year old at the time of the Vikings 1st loss....

    5, 6 & 8 years old at the time of their 2nd thru 4th losses.

    A guy can be passionate about the Vikings, but at those ages, c'mon. Especially 30 years later.
    I can see his point.
    I myself was a rugrat during the Vikings superbowl appearances, yet when I first saw them, it hurt, and it still hurts to this day.
    In fact, every year that goes by and the Vikings don't win the SB, it hurts a little worse.

  7. #27
    vikes2456's Avatar
    vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: Jesus was a Vikings Fan

    "singersp" wrote:
    I posted this yesterday, but somehow another one of my posts got deleted.

    I have a hard time believing he could dredge up that much sorrow over the memory of 4 Vikings Super Bowl loses.

    Jim Caviezel was born in September of 1968 which means he would have only been....

    1 year old at the time of the Vikings 1st loss....

    5, 6 & 8 years old at the time of their 2nd thru 4th losses.

    A guy can be passionate about the Vikings, but at those ages, c'mon. Especially 30 years later.
    I'm 18 and it hurts me to think about those Super Bowl losses, let alone watch highlights of them

  8. #28
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Jesus was a Vikings Fan

    if jesus played for the vikings what position would he play?
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  9. #29
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Jesus was a Vikings Fan

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    if jesus played for the vikings what position would he play?
    All of them
    8)

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Jesus was a Vikings Fan

    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    Jesus also, apparently, runs the option offense.

    [img width=243 height=185]http://www.maryscall.com/images/jesusfootball.jpg[/img]

    =Z=
    Is he playing with Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd kids or are they wearing the helmets because they think that will protect them from the wrath of god?

    Jesus hits like a truck.
    LMAO!!!
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 06:38 AM
  2. The Church of the Purple Jesus
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 10:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •