Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 107
  1. #1
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Jerry Falwell Dead?

    cnn.com


    The Rev. Jerry Falwell was hospitalized in "gravely serious" condition after being found unconscious in his office Tuesday, a Liberty University executive said.

    Wow hope for the best.

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Jerry Falwell Dead?

    Imagine his surprise if he died and found out that he was wrong after all of these years!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    Desertvikingfan's Avatar
    Desertvikingfan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    395

    Re: Jerry Falwell Dead?

    "Garland" wrote:
    cnn.com


    The Rev. Jerry Falwell was hospitalized in "gravely serious" condition after being found unconscious in his office Tuesday, a Liberty University executive said.

    Wow hope for the best.
    And that would be???

  4. #4
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Jerry Falwell Dead?

    "Desertvikingfan" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    cnn.com


    The Rev. Jerry Falwell was hospitalized in "gravely serious" condition after being found unconscious in his office Tuesday, a Liberty University executive said.

    Wow hope for the best.


    And that would be???
    LoL that he recovers, but it does not sound good at all.

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Jerry Falwell Dead?

    "Garland" wrote:
    cnn.com


    The Rev. Jerry Falwell was hospitalized in "gravely serious" condition after being found unconscious in his office Tuesday, a Liberty University executive said.

    Wow hope for the best.
    Here's a link that works:
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/15/jerry.falwell.ap/index.html

    Was Falwell the one who talked about the 900-foot tall horse who God was sending for him?
    Or was that Pat Robertson...?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    399

    Re: Jerry Falwell Dead?

    He's dead.
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jerry Falwell Dead?

    LMAO. Someone already updated his wikipedia page:
    On May 15, 2007, CNN and USA Today [25] reported Falwell had been found without pulse and unconscious in his office and taken to Lynchburg General Hospital after missing a morning appointment. His condition was initially reported as "gravely serious;" CPR was administered unsuccessfully.[26][27] The cause of his death[28] is unknown, though bowel obstruction has been reported. Ron Godwin, the university's executive vice president, said "I had breakfast with him, and he was fine". Godwin said that he was not sure what caused the collapse, but that Falwell "has a history of heart challenges." [14] As of 2:10 pm, during a live press conference, a doctor for the hospital confirmed that Falwell had died of "cardiac arrhythmia, or sudden cardiac death."
    In case your curious, I found this at 1:18 Central/2:18 Eastern.
    The press conference was only 8 minutes ago, and it was already referenced...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Jerry Falwell Dead?

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    LMAO. Someone already updated his wikipedia page:
    On May 15, 2007, CNN and USA Today [25] reported Falwell had been found without pulse and unconscious in his office and taken to Lynchburg General Hospital after missing a morning appointment. His condition was initially reported as "gravely serious;" CPR was administered unsuccessfully.[26][27] The cause of his death[28] is unknown, though bowel obstruction has been reported. Ron Godwin, the university's executive vice president, said "I had breakfast with him, and he was fine". Godwin said that he was not sure what caused the collapse, but that Falwell "has a history of heart challenges." [14] As of 2:10 pm, during a live press conference, a doctor for the hospital confirmed that Falwell had died of "cardiac arrhythmia, or sudden cardiac death."
    In case your curious, I found this at 1:18 Central/2:18 Eastern.
    The press conference was only 8 minutes ago, and it was already referenced...
    A lot of us already knew that he was too full of shit for his own good!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Jerry Falwell Dead?

    Just read up on him and learned alot.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Falwell

  10. #10
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Jerry Falwell Dead?

    RIP JF
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jerry Rice about to dance.
    By Turboe in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2006, 04:23 PM
  2. Jerry Burns
    By vikeswin2005 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 06:14 PM
  3. Jerry Rice Done...
    By V4L in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-06-2005, 02:28 AM
  4. Jerry Rice Available
    By Foreman44 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 10:48 PM
  5. jerry rice
    By poult in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 08:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •