Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    jerimiah johnson

    because its the offseason and there are useless threads popping up everywhere i thought i would help by adding a useless one of my own.

    i was just wondering how many of you have seen that movie and what you think of it. i have and i think it is the best movie ever made, definitly the best western.. if you havnt seen it you definitly should drive to blockbuster right now and rent it. do it.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  2. #2
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: jerimiah johnson

    I may get fired over it, but because 'Woo' asked me to, I see no choice.

  3. #3
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: jerimiah johnson

    there you go now youre being a team player. if your boss gives you any lip tell him to go get it too. once he watches it im sure hell understand
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  4. #4
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: jerimiah johnson

    I have never seen the movie, what's it about?

  5. #5
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: jerimiah johnson

    i dont want to give away the whole movie but its about a man running from his past in the war he goes to colorado and becomes a mountain man. he learns how to live in the wild, and thats all im really gonna say. if you wanna know more go here

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068762/

    if you like the outdoors and the serenity of camping this is gonna be one of your favorites
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  6. #6
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: jerimiah johnson

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    i dont want to give away the whole movie but its about a man running from his past in the war he goes to colorado and becomes a mountain man. he learns how to live in the wild, and thats all im really gonna say. if you wanna know more go here

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068762/

    if you like the outdoors and the serenity of camping this is gonna be one of your favorites
    That actually sounds like a great movie...maybe it is worth getting fired over!

  7. #7
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: jerimiah johnson

    I actually prefer "Man in the Wilderness" Which is the movie based on a true story of mountain man Hugh Glass and how he was mauled by a grizzly bear and left for dead by his party, actually partially buried.

    They take his gun and rations and he is left broken and infected as he crawls miles upon miles driven by revenge.

    Jerimiah Johnson ranked right up there for me though.

  8. #8
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: jerimiah johnson

    "Del" wrote:
    I actually prefer "Man in the Wilderness" Which is the movie based on a true story of mountain man Hugh Glass and how he was mauled by a grizzly bear and left for dead by his party, actually partially buried.

    They take his gun and rations and he is left broken and infected as he crawls miles upon miles driven by revenge.

    Jerimiah Johnson ranked right up there for me though.


    is that a real
    movie? or a documentery? if so i may have to rent it. if its anything at all like jerimiah then it will be worht it
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  9. #9
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: jerimiah johnson

    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I actually prefer "Man in the Wilderness" Which is the movie based on a true story of mountain man Hugh Glass and how he was mauled by a grizzly bear and left for dead by his party, actually partially buried.

    They take his gun and rations and he is left broken and infected as he crawls miles upon miles driven by revenge.

    Jerimiah Johnson ranked right up there for me though.


    is that a real
    movie? or a documentery? if so i may have to rent it. if its anything at all like jerimiah then it will be worht it
    It's a 1971 movie that stars Richard Harris. A very solid flick.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_in_the_Wilderness

  10. #10
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: jerimiah johnson

    "Del" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I actually prefer "Man in the Wilderness" Which is the movie based on a true story of mountain man Hugh Glass and how he was mauled by a grizzly bear and left for dead by his party, actually partially buried.

    They take his gun and rations and he is left broken and infected as he crawls miles upon miles driven by revenge.

    Jerimiah Johnson ranked right up there for me though.

    is that a real
    movie? or a documentery? if so i may have to rent it. if its anything at all like jerimiah then it will be worht it
    It's a 1971 movie that stars Richard Harris. A very solid flick.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_in_the_Wilderness
    im definitly gonna get it now. looks good. thnaks for the info
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 06:39 PM
  2. Tyrell Johnson psyched for first game action - Johnson far from star-struck
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 07:55 PM
  3. Chad Johnson VS Larry Johnson - Nice read,
    By baumy300 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2006, 02:45 AM
  4. Johnson
    By lilvikes33 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-17-2005, 10:40 PM
  5. Johnson
    By in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-20-2003, 05:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •