Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Jackazz needs advice

You probably got him RJA!!!! lmao, you are Officer Friendly anyways!!!
    Whats up? Long time.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I have Cellcom now. I just had Sprint, if you ever have a chance to get a Sprint phone, pass on that..

Cellcom gets really good reception almost anywhere.. Sprint doesn't even pick up if I am leaving my house..

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

verizon works good for me.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I have Cingular in Northern VA...it works fine in most areas...but every once in awhile you hit a dead spot (my wife will be driving and talking to me in DC at work and she will be able to hear me but I can't hear her). It does NOT work in the Metro tunnels though...only Verizon does because they have antennas set up in the tunnels (though I hear that the other providers are going to get set up the same way soon).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I have Cingular in Northern VA...it works fine in most areas...but every once in awhile you hit a dead spot (my wife will be driving and talking to me in DC at work and she will be able to hear me but I can't hear her). It does NOT work in the Metro tunnels though...only Verizon does because they have antennas set up in the tunnels (though I hear that the other providers are going to get set up the same way soon).
    You wont have Cingular much longer. Cingular was owned 60% by SBC, and 40% by Bell South (my company). SBC recently purchased ATT, but kept the ATT name. ATT just announced yesterday that they are buying Bell South. This will give them 100% of Cingular, and it is going back to ATT Wireless...

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

I have cingular, and it works everywhere but my house. :lol:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ryanmurphy" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    You wont have Cingular much longer. Cingular was owned 60% by SBC, and 40% by Bell South (my company). SBC recently purchased ATT, but kept the ATT name. ATT just announced yesterday that they are buying Bell South. This will give them 100% of Cingular, and it is going back to ATT Wireless...
    That is SO goofy...I used to be ATT Wireless when I first signed up...then they changed all of the stores over and told me that they changed the name to Cingular...now they are changing it back...how do these idiots stay in business???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

funny stuff about it going back to ATT wireless, but they apprently couldn't run it correctly before when it was ATT, that is why they sold out. I have Cingular and it is a lot better than SPrint. I hope when it gets back in control of Cingular, they don't screw it up.

enlvikeman, get Cingular, the Rollover is great. I personally just watched my minute usage for the first couple months and built up a nice cushion of rollover minutes. That way I was able to save like $20/month and not have to worry about minutes after the first couple months.

Thanks Lotza!

Prophet Guest

I use cingular too, works fine....even in the middle of nowhere.

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

I have two tin cans with a string - works great if kept tight.

Also have a rotary phone that works well too although I hate calling people with 7, 8, 9, and especially 0 in their number.

I could drive to them and give them the message just as quick.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast