Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: J-Lo has twins

Re: J-Lo has twins

Just another round of "Who gives a f*ck?" Classic. The other day, my wife is watching Ellen (she also could die and I wouldn't care, Ellen that is) and who does she have on but Christina Aquilera. Apparently she just had a baby and Ellen and christina felt like the world REALLY needed to know all about it. It was REALLY REALLY vital to us as Americans that we gaze at the family pics, and that we (as a nation) realize how important Aquilera's baby actually is to American society. I mean c'mon! We as a society need to understand how much people like Aquilera, Lopez, Hilton, Spears, Clooney, Ellen, Rachel Ray, Simon Cowell, Paula, Lohan really do for us. We need to appreciate the sacrifices these folks make on our behalf. I mean it's not like they are PLUMBERS or garbage men or teachers or police officers or E.M.T responders or waste treatment workers or soldiers or marines or even dog catchers. The occupations I just listed only insure the day-to-day existance of our nation. Not nearly important as Lopez's or Aquilera's babies. :-X
    Tuco the world.....

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"C" wrote:
    And I could care less. I really don't like her...

Anyone who goes to a hotel and has the management tell the staff before her arrival that they're not allowed to make Eye contact with her, or they'll be fired, is just pretentious and a hideous human being.
    Jeezus.

She doesn't deserve to give taco-flavored keeses to my taint.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Did the twins make her butt bigger?

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Another one joins the Milf club.
    lol yep

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    Just another round of "Who gives a f*ck?" Classic. The other day, my wife is watching Ellen (she also could die and I wouldn't care, Ellen that is) and who does she have on but Christina Aquilera. Apparently she just had a baby and Ellen and christina felt like the world REALLY needed to know all about it. It was REALLY REALLY vital to us as Americans that we gaze at the family pics, and that we (as a nation) realize how important Aquilera's baby actually is to American society. I mean c'mon! We as a society need to understand how much people like Aquilera, Lopez, Hilton, Spears, Clooney, Ellen, Rachel Ray, Simon Cowell, Paula, Lohan really do for us. We need to appreciate the sacrifices these folks make on our behalf. I mean it's not like they are PLUMBERS or garbage men or teachers or police officers or E.M.T responders or waste treatment workers or soldiers or marines or even dog catchers. The occupations I just listed only insure the day-to-day existance of our nation. Not nearly important as Lopez's or Aquilera's babies. :-X

Hey, just imagine the plumbers crack J-lo would have. My garbage disposal would need repair every week if she was one. ;D

Hey, just imagine the plumbers crack J-lo would have. My garbage disposal would need repair every week if she was one. ;D
    [/quote]

Rofl she would be comming to my crib to

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12