Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

It's My Birthday!!

It's my birthday, today I am 16. But I dont get to do anything today, because we always have big barbecue on the 4th, so my parents say, you don't get two parties, and I have to wait an extra day.

bryonfos is offline Starter

Re: It's My Birthday!!

Happy B-day, when do you get your drivers license?
    The only thing worse than a Packer is a Cowboy

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Congrats and Happy B-Dau Mr. Anderson.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

"bryonfos" wrote:
    next year, the driving laws in NJ are awful, first you get your permit, but only after 6 hours of driving with an instructor (who you have to pay, alot, like 300 bucks) and then a year after you get your permit, you get your "Restricted Liscense" which is like, you can only have 1 other person in the car(which really really sucks) umm, no driving between midnight and 6 am or something.

So, I don't get my real license until im 18. The governor before McGreevey(the gay guy) before she left office, I can't remember her name right now, but she set all of thse stupid driving liscense laws, and it really pisses me off.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    "bryonfos" wrote:
    next year, the driving laws in NJ are awful, first you get your permit, but only after 6 hours of driving with an instructor (who you have to pay, alot, like 300 bucks) and then a year after you get your permit, you get your "Restricted Liscense" which is like, you can only have 1 other person in the car(which really really sucks) umm, no driving between midnight and 6 am or something.

So, I don't get my real license until im 18. The governor before McGreevey(the *** guy) before she left office, I can't remember her name right now, but she set all of thse stupid driving liscense laws, and it really pisses me off.
    Here in AK you can get a learners permit at 14. :lol:

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "Mr Anderson" wrote:
    "bryonfos" wrote:

So, I don't get my real license until im 18. The governor before McGreevey(the *** guy) before she left office, I can't remember her name right now, but she set all of thse stupid driving liscense laws, and it really pisses me off.
    Here in AK you can get a learners permit at 14. lol
    Thats awesome

guinness is offline Training Camp

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    "bryonfos" wrote:

DudE!!! where at in New Jersey are you!! Im in Ocean City right now chillin w/ some family!!! So yeah... have a good 4th and happy B-Day

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

happy birthday dude

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Happy birthday!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    "Mr Anderson" wrote:
    "bryonfos" wrote:

Here in AK you can get a learners permit at 14. :lol:

They have cars in Alaska!! WOW!! lol Sorry akvikefan I just couldn't help myself!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!