Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: Iranian TV Bulls**t

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=michaelmazid link=topic=32884.msg564171#msg564171 date=1176482439]
    WOW!!!

Just read all the posts on this thread and I must say that I am a bit suprised.

To make a long story very short, The UK should have never been there to begin with. Its called the Persian Golf, not the UK Golf. U.S and U.K. Soliders are dying everyday for no reason.

I think that its a damm shame that a third world country with a dictatorship government
    treats their prisoners better than we do. Lets not forget abu gharib prison.
    WOW, back at ya.

Usually I try to stay out of posts like this ..........

Because I will probably say something along the lines that will upset some bleeding heart liberal someplace.
    However, I can't let this one slide....

You do understand that they believe with all thier hearts that we are the infadel and that we need to die don't you?

If our troops weren't making the ultimate sacrifice and giving thier lives over there, I am sure that we would still be feeling the effects of follow-on attacks like 9/11.
    are you serious?

If our troops werent making the ultimate sacrifice, we would be feeling the
    effects of 9/11?

what hell does that even mean? you got to work on your georgraphy dude.

al qaeda = afghanistan
    Iraq = no al qaeda

Iraq posed no threats to us what so ever and they had no weapons of mass distruction. As a matter of fact, they had nothing to do with 9/11.

No one and I mean NO ONE can produce a logical reason as to why we are in Iraq and that includes you.

I served 8 years in the U.S Army and I have many military friends and they all hate Bush and they all want out of iraq.
    22 Years my friend and I am still working with the troops going over there now.

Islam is not geographically located as far as I know.

Maybe you need to look at it from another perspective.

If I might ask, why did you get out after 8 years.
    You obviously enlisted once and possibly re-enlisted again.
    I wanted the freedom to move around and live where I wanted to live. I also wanted to go to college full time. I always only wanted to some time in the military and serve my country but I knew deep down that I couldn't spend my whole life in the army.
    Understood.
    Thanks.
    Hopefully all is well with you then.

Sorry for my harsh response.

I see the guys/gals every day getting ready for deployments, I know first hand what it does to thier families and them.
    Not all, like you said, but most are committed to the mission.

I just get real touchy when someone even (not saying you did) hints at belittling what they are doing for us to keep us safe and the threat over there and not here.
    [/quote]

I am touchy just like you but I guess at a different level. I am tired of seeing our soliders dying and I think that they shouldn't be there to begin with but thats just my opinion. I also understand that people have different views and I respect your opinion also.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Iranian TV Bulls**t

I am touchy just like you but I guess at a different level. I am tired of seeing our soliders dying and I think that they shouldn't be there to begin with but thats just my opinion. I also understand that people have different views and I respect your opinion also.
    I am tired of it as well, however, we must face the reality of it.

Take a read on this.
    Just one example of how widespread a problem this is.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...ld/para/ji.htm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,265820,00.html

This is just one example of the hate (not only for americans) out there for Non-Islamic peoples.

Everyone on this page uses google to find out things about thier football team.
    They should also use it to find out what is really going on instead of letting the liberal press dictate thier knowledge and of course thier opinions of what is reality.

Again, I normally try to stay away from subjects like this on a page of this kind.
    I apoligize if I went out of bounds.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456