Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IPods

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

IPods

Obivously, Ipods are probably the biggest trend of the past year or so, and being as I usually am, I'm a little behind the trend. My birthday is coming up at the end of the month though, and I was thinking about getting one.

Does anyone here have one? Like it? Dislike it? Any ideas on where to get a good price on one? Feedback is appreciated!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: IPods

I have the new Ipod video and I really like it. I got it for christmas and the sound quality is really good. If you get a video then buy a case because it gets scratched up pretty easily. The video is really clear and it's nice.

I don't know about the other ones though. This is my first one.

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

I bought a Creative MP3 player and I'm very happy with it. A lot of people at my school have I-pods and I think every last one has had to send it in to replace one part or another.

When you compare the Creative with the Ipod, the Creative has a battery life that's twice as long, and more space for less money.

If you're looking for the trendy choice though, take the Ipod - they look slick. But if you want quality and price, I'd take a C-pod.

Here's a link to the one I got:

http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=1 0274

Thanks PPE for the sig.

SWAYZE74 is offline Starter

cool..im getting an I-pod from work for hitting and surpassing our quotas...im happy with that...sounds cool though...

peace...
    peace...

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i have an ipod i like it a lot. i never had any problems with it but i barely got it for xmas. i got the video one. everything about it is mostly good.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

I have the ipod video and i love it like a fat kid loves cake!!
    ;-)

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I got a mini ipod as a graduation gift. It is one of the best pieces of technology that I've ever owned. I absolutely love that I never have to buy another cd again due to itunes. I am so addicted to my ipod and itunes, it's nice to have with me when I'm working out and in my car, although if you want to play it in your car you have to buy a separate adapter to play it through your radio. And if I ever hear a song that I like I can just go to itunes and find the song. I don't know about price, but here is a website for you if you want to check it out...
    http://www.apple.com/ipod/

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

brbitker is offline Rookie

I got an ipod video for Christmas and I love it. It's got 30 GB of space and I spent $80 on an FM broadcaster for it. Now when my friends and I are driving up to L.A. to a car show or something, as long as they're listening to FM 88.5 (the frequency I have my broadcaster set to) they can all listen to my ipod. It's great.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    I bought a Creative MP3 player and I'm very happy with it. A lot of people at my school have I-pods and I think every last one has had to send it in to replace one part or another.

When you compare the Creative with the Ipod, the Creative has a battery life that's twice as long, and more space for less money.

If you're looking for the trendy choice though, take the Ipod - they look slick. But if you want quality and price, I'd take a C-pod.

Here's a link to the one I got:

http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=1 0274

Thanks for this information. I was also looking into an ipod to listen to audio books for college. This one uses WMA files from Media player, so I wouldn't need a program to convert them for the ipod. Cool!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

I purchased the iPod Nano for my wife while we were up at the Mall of America :grin: over Thanksgiving for the Browns game. Haven't had any problems. However . . .

I purchased the iPod Video (30GB) for myself about a month ago and it is well worth the $100 difference. Don't even consider a Nano.

I wish I would have gotten one of these sooner. I have condensed my CD collection that was scattered all over my car into one neat tighty package. So far I've loaded about 700 songs from my CD's and purchased TV Shows from iTunes.

The iPod Video is a great way to kill time quickly when driving, waiting for you car to be fixed, walking / hiking, etc., etc., etc.

Some extra's you'll want is a leather case for about $30.00 and a car adapter / modulator for $100.00

I looked briefly at the other MP3 players and didn't like there look, feel, and quality.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast