Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Ipod Tracking Device

"lakehubertviking" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    today im pissed.. i get to work to notice that my Ipod an 50dollars was stolen out of my locker... It wasnt open so i know a janitor did it. Or someone probably new my combination. But i can live with the 50dollars..but my 400dollar ipod..

i was pissed..i filed a police report..i had insurance on my ipod..an they wont give me another one..cause they said that its consider lost if tis stolen..thats kaka del rio..they need to start putting tracking devices in Ipods.. so u can keep the base at home..an if u lose or someone steals ur ipod u can find it.. thats why i prepared a block letter to them to ask for new tracking devices in Ipods..

what you guys think?
    Is this the same stolen Ipod you bought off a guy on the street in DC?

"SharperImage" wrote:
    Well i was traveling an i was in Georgetown,DC an i saw this guy showing ipods. so i pulled over an i asked him how much for that thing {pointing at the ipod] an he said 50 dollars. so i was willing to pay 50 dollars for a 80GB video ipod which is 500 dollars. so i tried to syce him out since i bet he diddnt no the real value of it. SO I SAID 50 dollars?? no way man... then he said ok ok 10dollars. i said ill take two. So i gave one to my GF (who thinks i paid retail price). Now i shall be gettin some all week
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=37230.0

Kind of hypocritical.
    But it would be cool.
    maybe....lol. but still i paid good money for it.. i was soo ******* pissed man. they need to put tracking devices in it.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"litlharsh" wrote:
    hahah that's what I first thought after reading this. IF THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS WHERE YOUR IPOD IS, A POLICE STATE CAN'T BE FAR BEHIND.
    LMAO.
    Please.

FYI - if you have a cell phone, you basically have an active tracking device one you anyway.
    Cell phones put out a tower recognition signal at regular intervals to it knows which tower it can get the best service through.
    It only takes a quick request from the government to find out where you are within a relatively small radius.

The fact is though, that the government doesn't care, where you, me, or anyone else in the general public are.
    Not only does the government not have the resources to try and keep track of every person in the USA, but they don't have the desire to.
    That would be pretty useless information if you think about it.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries

"SharperImage" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    today im pissed.. i get to work to notice that my Ipod an 50dollars was stolen out of my locker... It wasnt open so i know a janitor did it. Or someone probably new my combination. But i can live with the 50dollars..but my 400dollar ipod..

i was pissed..i filed a police report..i had insurance on my ipod..an they wont give me another one..cause they said that its consider lost if tis stolen..thats kaka del rio..they need to start putting tracking devices in Ipods.. so u can keep the base at home..an if u lose or someone steals ur ipod u can find it.. thats why i prepared a block letter to them to ask for new tracking devices in Ipods..

what you guys think?

"SharperImage" wrote:
    Well i was traveling an i was in Georgetown,DC an i saw this guy showing ipods. so i pulled over an i asked him how much for that thing {pointing at the ipod] an he said 50 dollars. so i was willing to pay 50 dollars for a 80GB video ipod which is 500 dollars. so i tried to syce him out since i bet he diddnt no the real value of it. SO I SAID 50 dollars?? no way man... then he said ok ok 10dollars. i said ill take two. So i gave one to my GF (who thinks i paid retail price). Now i shall be gettin some all week

Kind of hypocritical.
    But it would be cool.
    maybe....lol. but still i paid good money for it.. i was soo ******* pissed man. they need to put tracking devices in it.
    LOL>
    Busted!
    If they put tracking devices on them then you (and your gf) wouldn't have them to begin with. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"SharperImage" wrote:

what you guys think?

"SharperImage" wrote:

Kind of hypocritical.
    But it would be cool.
    Busted!
    What comes around goes around.
    Any IPOD that was for that price, was stolen in the first place.

Earl would probably call this Karma

"Karma is a funny thing."

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "litlharsh" wrote:
    hahah that's what I first thought after reading this. IF THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS WHERE YOUR IPOD IS, A POLICE STATE CAN'T BE FAR BEHIND.
    LMAO.
    Please.

FYI - if you have a cell phone, you basically have an active tracking device one you anyway.
    Cell phones put out a tower recognition signal at regular intervals to it knows which tower it can get the best service through.
    It only takes a quick request from the government to find out where you are within a relatively small radius.

The fact is though, that the government doesn't care, where you, me, or anyone else in the general public are.
    Not only does the government not have the resources to try and keep track of every person in the USA, but they don't have the desire to.
    That would be pretty useless information if you think about it.
    Computers will

Haven't you seen the Matrix.

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:

what you guys think?

"SharperImage" wrote:

Kind of hypocritical.
    But it would be cool.
    LOL>
    Busted!
    If they put tracking devices on them then you (and your gf) wouldn't have them to begin with. ;D
    Tushae people Tushae...but still i think we need tracking devices for our ipods.i shall go buy one from the store for full price saturday...even tho im still pissed..i hope they dont watch my videos on there..i have sum of me n my GF...o god..what if it gets out.. well im going to have to strip search every1 at work.

Blog Entries

"SharperImage" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:

what you guys think?

"SharperImage" wrote:

Kind of hypocritical.
    But it would be cool.
    LOL>
    Busted!
    Tushae people Tushae...but still i think we need tracking devices for our ipods.i shall go buy one from the store for full price saturday...even tho im still pissed..i hope they dont watch my videos on there..i have sum of me n my GF...o god..what if it gets out.. well im going to have to strip search every1 at work.
    LMAO.
    Start checking youtube...
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    [quote author=SharperImage link=topic=38678.msg653091#msg653091 date=1192116287]

what you guys think?

"SharperImage" wrote:

Kind of hypocritical.
    But it would be cool.
    LOL>
    Busted!
    LMAO.
    Start checking youtube...
    [/quote]

The videos i have on there you can't put on Youtube.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i do not want to be tracked everywhere i go.
    maybe this is why i still have a orginal ipod mini which is just a small brick
    We're bringing purple back.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

You need to start putting an ink pack in your locker like banks put in the bag of money when someone steals it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast