Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Ipod Tracking Device

today im pissed.. i get to work to notice that my Ipod an 50dollars was stolen out of my locker... It wasnt open so i know a janitor did it. Or someone probably new my combination. But i can live with the 50dollars..but my 400dollar ipod..

i was pissed..i filed a police report..i had insurance on my ipod..an they wont give me another one..cause they said that its consider lost if tis stolen..thats bullshit..they need to start putting tracking devices in Ipods.. so u can keep the base at home..an if u lose or someone steals ur ipod u can find it.. thats why i prepared a block letter to them to ask for new tracking devices in Ipods..

what you guys think?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Ipod Tracking Device

"SharperImage" wrote:
    today im pissed.. i get to work to notice that my Ipod an 50dollars was stolen out of my locker... It wasnt open so i know a janitor did it. Or someone probably new my combination. But i can live with the 50dollars..but my 400dollar ipod..

i was pissed..i filed a police report..i had insurance on my ipod..an they wont give me another one..cause they said that its consider lost if tis stolen..thats kaka del rio..they need to start putting tracking devices in Ipods.. so u can keep the base at home..an if u lose or someone steals ur ipod u can find it.. thats why i prepared a block letter to them to ask for new tracking devices in Ipods..

what you guys think?
    GREAT IDEA...they could use it for ALL personal electronic devices...cellphones, laptops, Singer's vibrating love doll (I still think that Ned stole it from him), etc.

Make it happen, Sharper Image...maybe you could even sell the technology to that electronics company called Sharper Image...IMAGINE THAT!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Uh oh....... big brother!

"snowinapril" wrote:
    ONLY over your own property...the government would have NO role in this technology!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    ONLY over your own property...the government would have NO role in this technology!
    Jason Bourne and the whole BlackBriar thing, they would figure it out.
    LOL!

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Jason Bourne and the whole BlackBriar thing, they would figure it out.
    LOL!
    YIKES!!!!

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Big Brother isn't always a negative . . . even though some like to portray it as.

We are an "iPod family", and if one of ours got stolen, I'd like to know that APPLE could shut it down therefore making it useless to the "new owner".
    If it's useless to a "new owner", then the enticement to take it goes away.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

As long as they don't check for the source of the music I have on mine I think it is a great idea.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach

"SharperImage" wrote:

i was pissed..i filed a police report..i had insurance on my ipod..an they wont give me another one..cause they said that its consider lost if tis stolen..thats bullshit..they need to start putting tracking devices in Ipods.. so u can keep the base at home..an if u lose or someone steals ur ipod u can find it.. thats why i prepared a block letter to them to ask for new tracking devices in Ipods..

what you guys think?
    Is this the same stolen Ipod you bought off a guy on the street in DC?

"SharperImage" wrote:
    Well i was traveling an i was in Georgetown,DC an i saw this guy showing ipods. so i pulled over an i asked him how much for that thing {pointing at the ipod] an he said 50 dollars. so i was willing to pay 50 dollars for a 80GB video ipod which is 500 dollars. so i tried to syce him out since i bet he diddnt no the real value of it. SO I SAID 50 dollars?? no way man... then he said ok ok 10dollars. i said ill take two. So i gave one to my GF (who thinks i paid retail price). Now i shall be gettin some all week
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=37230.0

Kind of hypocritical.
    But it would be cool.

litlharsh is offline Coordinator

hahah that's what I first thought after reading this. IF THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS WHERE YOUR IPOD IS, A POLICE STATE CAN'T BE FAR BEHIND.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast