Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

Inventors UNITE!

[size=15px][align=center]**DISCLAIMER**
    If you read past this disclaimer you should know that anything you read should be treated as patent pending, ie NO STEALING IDEAS!!!!!! get it? got it ? done.
    **DISCLAIMER**[/align]
    [/size]

This thread is for all the inventors out there, post your inventions, get feedback, etc. post your crazy ones, post your genieus ones. post any random crap that you think is an invention. anything goes. i'll start us off with a couple of my inventions

1. one day i was eating some cookies and milk at around breakfast, thinking i should probably eat breakfast. then i had a brain wave. get small cookies( you know, the ones about the size of a nickel) put them in a bowl, and pour milk over them. the worlds first cookie cereal i do believe. i'm currently working on a way to reduce the crumb matrix after the milk vortex has been pouren onto the cereal. if you don't fix that problem the cookies get soggy an turn to crumbs.

2. another food invention. one day i had a craving for pancakes. i thought, "damn i could go for some pancakes right now". when i got home at lunch i went to go make some pancakes when i saw my brother was already making french toast. thats when it hit me. after i had recovered from being hit in the head with the door i had the great idea to make french toast, but instead of using bread use pancakes. they're hella delicious. i'm working on infusing syrup into them (i call them french pancakes) so that you dont have to pour syrup onto them, on of the many inconveinence's of pancakes waffles, etc. WARNING do not attempt to do with waffles the french toast eggs stuff cannot copletly cover the waffle, leaving it with crusty edges and a soft inner, not as tasty as it sounds.

remember, don't copy me ideas!

lets hear some of yours

Prophet Guest

Re: Inventors UNITE!

"YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    ...1. one day i was eating some cookies and milk at around breakfast, thinking i should probably eat breakfast. then i had a brain wave. get small cookies( you know, the ones about the size of a nickel) put them in a bowl, and pour milk over them. the worlds first cookie cereal i do believe. i'm currently working on a way to reduce the crumb matrix after the milk vortex has been pouren onto the cereal. if you don't fix that problem the cookies get soggy an turn to crumbs.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

How old are you, Yogi???
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

"Prophet" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    ...1. one day i was eating some cookies and milk at around breakfast, thinking i should probably eat breakfast. then i had a brain wave. get small cookies( you know, the ones about the size of a nickel) put them in a bowl, and pour milk over them. the worlds first cookie cereal i do believe. i'm currently working on a way to reduce the crumb matrix after the milk vortex has been pouren onto the cereal. if you don't fix that problem the cookies get soggy an turn to crumbs.
    DAMN YOU PROPHET!!!!!!! YOU RUiNED MY DREAMS!!!!!! now i'll just have to work harder to conquer the crumb matrix. i'll have to make my cookie cereal supreme to this one, which i bet isn't even on the market still

Eyedea is offline Pro-Bowler

"YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    gol 'darnit YOU PROPHET!!!!!!! YOU RUiNED MY DREAMS!!!!!! now i'll just have to work harder to conquer the crumb matrix. i'll have to make my cookie cereal supreme to this one, which i bet isn't even on the market still
    You never heard of Cookie Crisp? I think they are probably around too
    Make love to the present, fuck the past
    --Sage Francis

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"shockzilla" wrote:
    How old are you, Yogi???
    4 1/2 He thinks he's a cartoon. :grin:

Prophet Guest

"YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    ...2. another food invention. one day i had a craving for pancakes. i thought, "gol 'darnit i could go for some pancakes right now". when i got home at lunch i went to go make some pancakes when i saw my brother was already making french toast. thats when it hit me. after i had recovered from being hit in the head with the door i had the great idea to make french toast, but instead of using bread use pancakes. they're hella delicious. i'm working on infusing syrup into them (i call them french pancakes) so that you dont have to pour syrup onto them, on of the many inconveinence's of pancakes waffles, etc. WARNING do not attempt to do with waffles the french toast eggs stuff cannot copletly cover the waffle, leaving it with crusty edges and a soft inner, not as tasty as it sounds....
    Now, to destroy your other idea. :lol:

no, that doesn't ruin the dream, my invention was using pancakes instead of bread to make french toast, totally original.

anybody else got any inventions?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah..YogidA bEAR repellant... LOL!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Yeah..YogidA bEAR repellant... LOL!
    Yogi, did your parents feed you paint chips as a child? :smile:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast