vikesfan is offline Starter

Interesting info

I heard some interesting (and very positive news) today from someone in Minnesota. I live in Ohio and get all my Vikes info from the internet and TV.

Anyway, I have a huge collection of authentic autographed Moss and Culpepper jerseys and since these Moss trade rumors started, I decided I wanted to sell some of them before he was traded, figuring that I couldn't get much for them once he left the Vikes.

So I called around many businesses in Minny who sell Vikes merchandise trying to find a buyer for some of my jerseys, and after many calls, I was given the phone number of the owner of a major distributor in the area. I ended up talking to the guy for about 20 minutes and it sounds like he has some inside info (not sure if this is true because he didn't say this outright) but he did say that higher-ups in the Vikings organization are saying the whole Moss rumors are complete stipulation originating from other teams. He said it's very unlikely it will actually happen. He also said, as many people have speculated, that Red is potentially close to selling the team. Apparently Red went to a Timberwolves game the other night with Taylor and Fowler and left at halftime with both of them and didn't return for the second half. So hopefully business talks got serious and things are getting closer.

Anyway, I know these topics have been beat to death on this site, but getting this info from what sounded like a reliable source who lived in Minny and dealt with many large companies (for whatever that's worth) really comforted me. I'm feeling a little better about everything. Also, he said that if Taylor bought the team he would absolutely spend our money and sign some good free agents and not worry about pocketing any of the salary money.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Interesting info

Even if he was traded, why would you want to get rid of a Randy Moss signed jersey??

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Interesting info

It would be very, very hard for me to part with one of my signed Moss jerseys. But I collect mainly because I love the Vikes, but also somewhat for the financial aspect of it. And honestly, I was concerned that if he got traded, it would be impossible to get nearly what I could selling the jersey as opposed to if I did it before he was traded. I figured that everyone would want his new teams jersey.

Also, I have three signed authentic Moss jerseys, so no way at all was I considering selling all of them. I love them too much, but I thought that for financial reasons I could live with selling one of them (although I think I'd rather be broke and keep all of them, especially if he stays a Viking!)

Interesting info

oh well if you have three of them then i can see why you'd want to sell one. Heck, how much you wanna sell it for??

Interesting info

How much I would sell them for really depends on which one you're talking about. If you're interested personally, I could send you pics of each one. They are all increadible. But price wise, like I said, it all depends on which one you're talking about. I have a purple Puma signed jersey. It has the 40th anniversary patch on the front and the autograph is on the back number 4. The jersey is limited to 100 (meaning he did a signing for the company but only signed 100 which is a smaller amount than usual). I have a white authentic reebok one which is really, really nice looking, and I have a Puma authentic purple jersey signed by both Moss and Culpepper. It was a jersey made special for the signing. Instead of having a name on the back, it says VIKINGS and it is numbered 01, for the year it was made. That jersey is limited to 200 made.

I also have two authentic signed Culpepper jerseys. One is a white reebok one and one is a purple throwback jersey.

If you may be interested, let me know. But I can't say much about prices unless I knew which jersey or jerseys you would be most interested in.

Interesting info

Well right now I would say i'm interested in just the Moss signed one, and the Moss and Culpepper one. But it's definitley not a for sure yet, I guess for me it'll depend on the prices. If you could send me pics of them that would be awesome. Thanks!

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Interesting info

D@mn why did we just buy a condo!! I would love to buy one from you but I will have no money for the next 30 years!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!