Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Interesting Bookmarks In Your Browser..

I recently cleared out a ton of old Bookmarks I had left in my browser that were out-of-date, and have now realised I have less than half what I used to have. So in a cleverly-disguised way of expanding my internet habits I want y'all to use this thread to post some interesting websites you've got in your Bookmarks so others can enjoy them (PP.O excluded):

Here's some of my favourites:

BBCNews: Well that was obvious! :razz:
    Eurosport: A GREAT site for sports news from all over Europe.
    Jamiroquai - The Funkin Site: A great site for my favourite band.
    Silent Bob Speaks: Kevin Smith's non-MySpace blog. Some people like him. Some don't. I'm looking forward to Clerks II.
    NewsNow Luton Town Feed: NewsNow is a great feed site, I have it bookmarked to Luton Town (my favourite football club) but there are so many different feeds you can check out, from current events to computing to entertainment and anything in between!
    ProFootballTalk: We all know this one surely! :grin:

And now the stuff in my "Random" bookmarks folder:

Charlie Brooker Supposing.. Columns: One of my favourite writers, and because his columns are available online I don't have to buy The Guardian (English newspaper) to read them!
    Craig's List: Despite what you might think, I only go on Craig's List to check out the "Best of Craig's List", which encompasses some absolutely classic examples of wit, humour and intelligence.
    GorillaMask!: Basically a links and media blog, but always good for a surprise every day.
    Overheard In New York: As the tag says "Eavesdropping on strangers since 2003". This site is one of my top 5 favourites on the internet. Updated multiple times every day with strange, hilarious, outrageous and brilliant quotes overheard all over New York. My only gripe is that if you type in Overheard In London, it redirects you straight to Overheard in New York. I'd love to see a London version, and I think it can be done quite easily.. Why won't they let it happen!?
    Rehabilitating Mr. Wiggles: The Best Damn Comic Strip. Period. First saw this in The Prague Pill newspaper 3 years ago, fortunately saw it online and have been checking it out every Monday ever since.

And that's about it for my decent links.. Hopefully y'all will enjoy some of them as much as I do. I'd love to see what guys on here have bookmarked..

Show us what you've got!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Interesting Bookmarks In Your Browser..

I'm not on my computer right now, I'm at my sisters, but tonight I'll share some of mine here.....

Next to PPO, the site I visit the most is probably,

WWW.CTFisherman.COM

It's a great site for fisherman in the Mass. CT. and RI States, also we have a number for members from New York (Long Island Region) and New Jersey.....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Ok, I'll throw in some as well for good measure.

sports related
    Eastbourne Eagles Speedway Home page for the only Speedway team to follow ! Cmon Eagles !
    Beesotted Fan site for Brentford FC - the best team in West London.... even though we screwed up the playoffs this year :sad:
    Sandhurst Town FC - my local football team out here in the country

Others
    BBC7 - home of the BBC archives where you can find all manner of comedy, drama etc. Ever wondered what the Goons were like? - if you've heard of them.. come here and listen to a show
    Babel Fish - always handing for trying to decipher foreign phrases or, at work, emails that I sometimes get. Not a perfect translator but helps give some idea of what is meant :grin:
    BBC Radio London - want to know what the locals in London think then listen to this. Best time to listen - 15:00-17:00 ( 9:00-11:00 central time) with Danny Baker and his unique view of all things London

these will keep you occupied and give you a new slant on things- enjoy ! :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Come you guys I know you've got more than one website bookmarked in your browser!

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

www.spawn.com
    www.admirals.nl
    www.vikings.com
    www.purplepride.org
    that's 'bout it
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

uselessjunk.com
    gfflflagfootball.com
    soundclick.com

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

You might want to check with Webby before you start posting ALOT of other links here ..... just to be curtious.

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

"Benet" wrote:
    Silent Bob Speaks: Kevin Smith's non-MySpace blog. Some people like him. Some don't. I'm looking forward to Clerks II.
    Just had to comment on this, as I too am looking forward to Clerks II. The first one was funny as hell and the second one should be no different. Just had to get that outta the way :lol:
    As for bookmarks my Favorite one other than this site :wink: is www.gamefaqs.com im a huge gamer and gamefaqs is basically my bible. :lol: