Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

The Integrity of PP.Org

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    What? There are other boards out there? This is the first and only board I have ever been to and it will also be my last! I find this board addicting and if I could get hired to work a board like this I would gladly give up teaching!!!! (well, I would sort of be glad to give up teaching, but if the pay was right you never know). Thanks webby and to everyone else who makes me come back day after day!!
    Very addicting!

Yeah, I don't think addicting describes it well enough!!! I love it! Maybe that's just cuz I live in the heart of cheesed!ck land and all I ever see is green and gold, but there is nothing better than coming on here and checking out what's going on for the PURPLE AND GOLD!!!
    I know what you mean. I do not have anybody to talk to about football, other than the Browns, Steelers, and Buckeyes. Its noce to come hear and read members opinions and to get to know some people; even though it is just over the net.

PPD is kind of Cheers. (pick your characters) :lol:
    Then Shock has to be the guy with the bad perm sitting at the bar ...lol
    Norm!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

The Integrity of PP.Org

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    What? There are other boards out there? This is the first and only board I have ever been to and it will also be my last! I find this board addicting and if I could get hired to work a board like this I would gladly give up teaching!!!! (well, I would sort of be glad to give up teaching, but if the pay was right you never know). Thanks webby and to everyone else who makes me come back day after day!!
    Very addicting!

Yeah, I don't think addicting describes it well enough!!! I love it! Maybe that's just cuz I live in the heart of cheesed!ck land and all I ever see is green and gold, but there is nothing better than coming on here and checking out what's going on for the PURPLE AND GOLD!!!
    I know what you mean. I do not have anybody to talk to about football, other than the Browns, Steelers, and Buckeyes. Its noce to come hear and read members opinions and to get to know some people; even though it is just over the net.

PPD is kind of Cheers. (pick your characters) :lol:
    Then Shock has to be the guy with the bad perm sitting at the bar ...lol
    Why is that, AngloVike? LOL, Just curious... (You're probably right on the mark!).
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

The Integrity of PP.Org

Geez, I've been here for a few years and people who joined way later have thousands more posts than me! I guess I'm just lazy. . . ..
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

The Integrity of PP.Org

What's Cheers?

lol, jk.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The Integrity of PP.Org

Or maybe you just have better things to do with your time!! lol jk

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

The Integrity of PP.Org

"sitandbehitski" wrote:
    Geez, I've been here for a few years and people who joined way later have thousands more posts than me! I guess I'm just lazy. . . ..
    Probably have a life unlike a lot of us! :lol:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The Integrity of PP.Org

Hey now!! I like to think I have a life, but when I work at the booze store I like to sign on!! Ok, so I don't have a life!! I'm not in denial!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

The Integrity of PP.Org

A life?? Whats that?? I just thought we were all huge computer nerds with nothing better to do :wink:

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

The Integrity of PP.Org

I definately do NOT have a life, although it's nice to know that someone thought I had one, even if they didn't know me personally!
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

The Integrity of PP.Org

I am married, my life is ruined! :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast