Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

The Integrity of PP.Org

n00b pride.

Seriously though, definitely the best Viking forums on the net...even the best football forums. Great group of people here.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The Integrity of PP.Org

"hailtocarter" wrote:
    Word.....I have been looking for a board for a while and I finally found this one and a couple others, and the others seem to trash on PP but I've tried to be pretty objective and I still think this site blows the others outta the water. The main posters on the site seem very honest and respectful. So yea thanks from me also!!

What? There are other boards out there? This is the first and only board I have ever been to and it will also be my last! I find this board addicting and if I could get hired to work a board like this I would gladly give up teaching!!!! (well, I would sort of be glad to give up teaching, but if the pay was right you never know). Thanks webby and to everyone else who makes me come back day after day!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Schleppy is offline Starter

The Integrity of PP.Org

Being a newbie, I give this sight a big KUDO!! I am a regular on another site, but its just a message board with some good ole boys from the TSN days in the mid 90's. We do FFL every year and gotten to know everbody pretty well. I am hoping for (and see it happening) on this site. thanks for having me...now lets sign some players.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

The Integrity of PP.Org

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    What? There are other boards out there? This is the first and only board I have ever been to and it will also be my last! I find this board addicting and if I could get hired to work a board like this I would gladly give up teaching!!!! (well, I would sort of be glad to give up teaching, but if the pay was right you never know). Thanks webby and to everyone else who makes me come back day after day!!
    Very addicting!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The Integrity of PP.Org

thanks to everyone that comes here. I think we have the greatest group of fans on the net, *of course*, but it is what it is because you are here every day. We all play well together, follow the respect rule, save a few minor blowups here and there, but thats expected. You guys make it, I just make the pretty pictures. LOL And of course, thanks to the mods so I can perform my day job, and thus afford to keep this site alive.

Let others say what they want. People on the bottom are the ones who snipe the most, and have the least to lose by being boorish.

SKOL VIKES!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The Integrity of PP.Org

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Very addicting!

Yeah, I don't think addicting describes it well enough!!! I love it! Maybe that's just cuz I live in the heart of cheesed!ck land and all I ever see is green and gold, but there is nothing better than coming on here and checking out what's going on for the PURPLE AND GOLD!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

The Integrity of PP.Org

Group Hug!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

The Integrity of PP.Org

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Very addicting!

Yeah, I don't think addicting describes it well enough!!! I love it! Maybe that's just cuz I live in the heart of cheesed!ck land and all I ever see is green and gold, but there is nothing better than coming on here and checking out what's going on for the PURPLE AND GOLD!!!
    I know what you mean. I do not have anybody to talk to about football, other than the Browns, Steelers, and Buckeyes. Its noce to come hear and read members opinions and to get to know some people; even though it is just over the net.

PPD is kind of Cheers. (pick your characters) :lol:

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

The Integrity of PP.Org

I'm Cliff!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

The Integrity of PP.Org

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Very addicting!

I know what you mean. I do not have anybody to talk to about football, other than the Browns, Steelers, and Buckeyes. Its noce to come hear and read members opinions and to get to know some people; even though it is just over the net.

PPD is kind of Cheers. (pick your characters) :lol:
    Then Shock has to be the guy with the bad perm sitting at the bar ...lol
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast