Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Integrity of PP.Org

I have been going to other boards reading stuff, and more than once I have read people saying that they got some info from pp.org and it is definitely reliable etc. That makes me feel good to be a part of such an awesome board full of classy people! Thanks guys!

*Awards Show Reception"*

I would like to thank Webby, all of the Mods, and all of the other regulars (and noobs) for making this board what it is!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

The Integrity of PP.Org

I second that! PPD is the cure for my Viking's craving being stuck in here in the "armpit" of America. I really enjoy the options of this site, the faithful fans, and the quality of the content here!

hailtocarter is offline Asst. Coach

The Integrity of PP.Org

Word.....I have been looking for a board for a while and I finally found this one and a couple others, and the others seem to trash on PP but I've tried to be pretty objective and I still think this site blows the others outta the water. The main posters on the site seem very honest and respectful. So yea thanks from me also!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

The Integrity of PP.Org

This board is the best! Reliable information, and a great group of guys (and gals). Go PP.org!

vikefan5016 is offline Waterboy

The Integrity of PP.Org

THIS PLACE IS ALWAYS THE FIRST PLACE TO POST ANY RUMORS OR ANYTHING THATS OUT THERE FOR THE VIKES....I LUV THIS PLACE

coreyd is offline Coach

The Integrity of PP.Org

I joined another board earlier last week but have yet to post.......wonder why!? By the way, some of you might get an email about their sight......

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

The Integrity of PP.Org

as long as those emails aren't from you corey... we do not allow spamming of other boards here

Thank you to Webby, my fellow mods, and of course all the members for making this the greatest site ever

coreyd is offline Coach

The Integrity of PP.Org

No, what I was saying is that I received the email from someone in here...

And me not posting on their sight is because.......There Is No Place Like Home!!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

The Integrity of PP.Org

glad to hear it... feel free to report to a mod who is emailing you about the other site however :twisted:

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: The Integrity of PP.Org

"ADubya26" wrote:
    I have been going to other boards reading stuff, and more than once I have read people saying that they got some info from pp.org and it is definitely reliable etc. That makes me feel good to be a part of such an awesome board full of classy people! Thanks guys!

*Awards Show Reception"*

I would like to thank Webby, all of the Mods, and all of the other regulars (and noobs) for making this board what it is!
    good to hear that and to know that we are actually known outside of our little bit of cyberspace here ...lol
    Cue TNT and Lil' Red getting ready for their award acceptance speeches for Resident Babe
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast