PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Insane Lacrosse Fight Video

Was searching Lacrosse and came accross this. Lacrosse Fight

Pretty crazy stuff. Makes me wanna learn this awesome sport even faster :lol:

Enjoy
    Retired 12/21/08

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

Re: Insane Lacrosse Fight Video

That's pretty hardcore! If i were thrown in there you can bet I'd be clockin guys left and right.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

lol thats just nuts..ive seen a couple of the indian reserve teams in manitoba here that have had some brawls like that which were pretty awesome
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

crazy!! they get the littlest bit upset and [size=18px]BOOM!!!![/size]

Go vikes!!

BIGDADDYG is offline Pro-Bowler

It looks like a typical Chilliwack game. They are brought up to play the game that way. It looks like they are playing Port Coquitlam in the yellow. Last season we had a huge problem everytime we had a game VS Chilliwack. They cheap shot you and attempt to injure. It got to the point where the coaches from both teams almost got to blows.

Like my POPEYE Tattoo says " I
    Y AM
    WHAT
    I
    Y AM "

Gift is offline Coordinator

I like Lacrosse & its parent sport Hockey But that was just lame. Fighting is a great part of both sports but there are rules to it. You fight til one guy goes down & then the refs break it up & imo there shouldn't be more than one or two fights per game otherwise you become too numb to it. It's stuff like this that caused the NHL to crack down on fighting a while back, thankfully the saw the error in their ways and let the fighting retrun. A good fight is a nice highlight to any sporting match but this takes it too far. Looked more like "Slapshot" than an actually sporting event.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

that is funny, you can tell that the goalies are just doing it for fun though.... they are boxing with all their pads on and when one guys helmet comes off, they stopped.... oh well, still pretty cool.

Thanks Lotza!

"Gift" wrote:
    I like Lacrosse & its parent sport Hockey But that was just lame. Fighting is a great part of both sports but there are rules to it. You fight til one guy goes down & then the refs break it up & imo there shouldn't be more than one or two fights per game otherwise you become too numb to it. It's stuff like this that caused the NHL to crack down on fighting a while back, thankfully the saw the error in their ways and like the fighting retrun. A good fight is a nice highlight to any sporting match but this takes it too far. Looked more like "Slapshot" than an actually sporting event.
    You got that right Gift!! There is absolutely no room for this crap. You can plainly see the Chilliwack players running the Poco players from behind and jumping on them when they are down. Its one thing to face your opponent and have both guys wanting to fight, but to blindside someone is unacceptable. The most disturbing part was the reaction from their bench. The coaches were condoning this behaviour. The game was played in Chilliwack as I have had games in that arena. Another point to be made is that these are young players Bantam or Midget aged 13 - 16 year olds by the looks of it.

Y AM
    WHAT
    I
    Y AM "

Del Rio Guest

My cousin plays Lacrosse for the University of Utah. I have gone to a few games. Crazy stuff. I don't take much joy in watching it myself. The one thing I do find amazing is the velocity that ball is hurled and the endurance they need to compete.

It reminds me of Soccer with sticks. Kind cool.

*just watched the fights* LMAO....that was pretty sad.

Its a great game when its played right. I have coached lacrosse for 5 years and have never condoned this BS. Its a tough sport but there are limits and this stuff goes well beyond those limits. If any kid I coached even remotely took a cheap shot at anyone I would bench them then and there and have them sit out the next game. Luckily I only had to do that once and that kid learned from his mistake.

Y AM
    WHAT
    I
    Y AM "