Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Important Alert!!

    Here is news that will keep us happy almost to the end of football season!
    ;D

    [size=14pt]Important Alert![/size]
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  2. #2
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Important Alert!!

    Bahhhh Humbug !!!
    I really dont like that holiday, to commercialized.
    Now GroundHogs Day, that's a reason to celebrate !!!!!

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Important Alert!!

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Here is news that will keep us happy almost to the end of football season!
    ;D

    [size=14pt]Important Alert![/size]
    All I want for Christmas is a VIKINGS Super Bowl VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Important Alert!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Here is news that will keep us happy almost to the end of football season!
    ;D

    [size=14pt]Important Alert![/size]
    All I want for Christmas is a VIKINGS Super Bowl VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, me too Cajun.
    ;D But I thought the countdown clock was cute. And someone is always asking how many days to Christmas!
    ;D
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Important Alert!!

    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Here is news that will keep us happy almost to the end of football season!
    ;D

    [size=14pt]Important Alert![/size]
    All I want for Christmas is a VIKINGS Super Bowl VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, me too Cajun.
    ;D But I thought the countdown clock was cute. And someone is always asking how many days to Christmas!
    ;D
    Your grandkids are probably the biggest culprits, eh???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Important Alert!!

    Good thing David is in the next room, I'de have to hear about Christmas from now till then if he did see it.... : ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  7. #7
    FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,159

    Re: Important Alert!!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    Here is news that will keep us happy almost to the end of football season!
    ;D

    [size=14pt]Important Alert![/size]
    All I want for Christmas is a VIKINGS Super Bowl VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, me too Cajun.
    ;D But I thought the countdown clock was cute. And someone is always asking how many days to Christmas!
    ;D


    Your grandkids are probably the biggest culprits, eh???
    Yeah but their all old enough to not worry about it until after Thanksgiving!(teenagers) Except the newest one, but I have a year or two before I have to worry about him yet!
    ;D
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

  8. #8
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: Important Alert!!

    Fedje, I usually really enjoy your posts, but good lord that was terrifying it kind of reminds me of this: www.menomena.com

  9. #9
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Important Alert!!

    OMG I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

    (to spend my entire savings on gifts..)


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  10. #10
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Important Alert!!

    thats pretty important. but i am not a big fan of xmas anymore.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. *PPO Deal Alert!*
    By Garland Greene in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 07:14 AM
  2. VIRUS ALERT! IMPORTANT!
    By Guitarzan-54 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 01:36 PM
  3. WEBBY!!! HELMET ALERT! HELMET ALERT!
    By Schleppy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-23-2005, 07:46 PM
  4. RED ALERT
    By ADubya26 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •