Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm surprised!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm surprised!!

I'm surprised that all of the Laker fans haven't come out of the woodwork yet today after the game last night! I am cheering for the Lakers, just because I want the Western Conference to rein supreme (again). I do have to say that Kobe Bryant is the best important shot maker to come into the NBA since Michael Jordan and if there is anyone that I want to have the ball with the game on the line other than Jordan it has to be Kobe! His shot last night with 2.1 seconds left on the clock was amazing, and it was a deep THREE!! I was just wondering how everyone else felt about it! I know most people hate the Lakers, but I just figured I would throw this out there!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I'm surprised!!

Not me I'm cheering for the Pistons!!! I hate the damn lakers!! The Pistons also have Chauncey Billups who used to play for the wolves so its a little piece of us still in the play offs

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I'm surprised!!

I grew up in LA, and followed the Lakers as a child. I even went to some games at the "Fabulous Forum". Once I moved to Minny, and the Wolves came I cooled on the Lakers a little bit, but would still like to see them win. It was hilarious the way Kobe was hassled at the Target Center during the Western Conference Finals. He was legitimately rattled by the fans, and their chanting, "No Means No !!".

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

I'm surprised!!

That would be funny to hear a bunch of people chanting "no means no" to him like that!! Before the T-wolves I always cheered for the Lakers because they are from Minny (even though they were long gone before I was a glimpse in my parents eyes). I was always a Dallas Stars fan too, until we got the Wild!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

I'm surprised!!

I live in LA, and I've watched games with a few supposed "Laker Fans" and one of them actually asked me what inning it was. Wow. Says a lot right there.
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

I'm surprised!!

I've never been a Pistons fan until now.
    anybody but the Lakers. Also it would be nice
    to see someone else besides SA or LA with the
    championship. Still sad about the T wolves
    mabe next year (sigh)
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

I'm surprised!!

Purplehorn, you're from Carolina. You'll be following the Charlotte Bobcats? It's gotta be frustrating to start all over with another expansion team?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

I'm surprised!!

I am a transplant here. I grew up in North St Paul
    so my loyalties are with MN sport teams.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

I'm surprised!!

Purplehorn did you go to North St. Paul high school? I was just wondering becuase I went to Tartan high school!! Way to stay true to your home state!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I'm surprised!!

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not from LA, nor have I ever been to LA, so my username is a bit misleading. I am rooting for the Pistons, though I really don't hate/love either team enough to passionately root for one or another. I still have residual hatred for Dennis Rodman/Bill Laimbeer from the "Bad Boy" days to start totally rooting for the Pistons, though I like to see the Dream Team lose.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast