Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I'm in a Quandry

"Marrdro" wrote:
    One of my very close friends was in intensive care for over a month.
    He is now home and Wildwoman and I are gonna go visit/check up on him tomorrow.

I had a great idea to smoke him a turkey so that he can have some extra vittles while he gets his strength back.

Problem is it is now done.
    I've been drinking the beast all day by myself and the sucker is sitting there in all its glory giving me the munchies. What should I do?
    Or you could just stop smoking the Weed
    ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Garland" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    One of my very close friends was in intensive care for over a month.
    He is now home and Wildwoman and I are gonna go visit/check up on him tomorrow.

I had a great idea to smoke him a turkey so that he can have some extra vittles while he gets his strength back.

Problem is it is now done.
    I've been drinking the beast all day by myself and the sucker is sitting there in all its glory giving me the munchies. What should I do?
    Or you could just stop smoking the Weed
    ;D
    Many years ago my friend.
    Many years ago.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

eat the banana

Frostbite is offline Coach

Well....best of luck to your friend in ICU.....Hope he likes the Turkey, but moreover appreciates having such a friend as yourself who thinks about others needs first and foremost.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

I would have foresaw the particular quandry & smoked two turkeys right off the get go. One for my friend & one for my family.
    But that just me

Had you made yourself a sandwich Wildwoman would have been furious to discover slices missing from the turkey & she probably would have put you on a different column on her spreadsheet & you would have had to suffer her wrath.

The other thing to have done was once it was all sliced up & packaged into tupperware, was to suggest a bottle of wine would compliment such a fine feast. Then you convince Wildwoman to go out & purchase such a bottle as your wine selection skills would have probably resulted in a bottle of Mad Dog 20-20, Ripple or Boones Farm.

Once she is out the door, sneak just a little bit from each container so as not to make it noticeable that some is missing & make yourself that sandwich & clean up all evidence of the sandwich making utensiles.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    I would have foresaw the particular quandry & smoked two turkeys right off the get go. One for my friend & one for my family.
    But that just me

Had you made yourself a sandwich Wildwoman would have been furious to discover slices missing from the turkey & she probably would have put you on a different column on her spreadsheet & you would have had to suffer her wrath.

The other thing to have done was once it was all sliced up & packaged into tupperware, was to suggest a bottle of wine would compliment such a fine feast. Then you convince Wildwoman to go out & purchase such a bottle as your wine selection skills would have probably resulted in a bottle of Mad Dog 20-20, Ripple or Boones Farm.

Once she is out the door, sneak just a little bit from each container so as not to make it noticeable that some is missing & make yourself that sandwich & clean up all evidence of the sandwich making utensiles.
    Were was your sound advice yesterday.

Damn I have a headache today.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    But that just me

Were was your sound advice yesterday.

Damn I have a headache today.

;D
    I was busy smoking a turkey breast & making sammiches from said turkey..........

Damn they were good!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Just have some of it!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

First make sure he can eat it.
    Once I was in the hospital with a lasserated liver, my friend brought me a big bag of beef jerkey, unfortunetly the only thing I was allowed to eat was water from a sponge! It's the thought that counts I guess.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Eat water from a sponge? What the hell!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast