Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Re: I'm not starting sh*t but...

"maddenhasamancrushonfavre" wrote:
    I am not an Oakland Raiders fan. However, I DO like Kerry Collins, and he happens to be a member of the Oakland Raiders right now. Once he plays for another team, I'll change my sig. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    :shock: , I never met someone that actually liked Kerry Collins. Are you KerryCollinsIsTheMan from rf.net? That guy has serious man-love issues for Kerry.

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

"Prophet" wrote:
    I post over on the Raiders board too.

My allegiances are:

1. Vikings (four decades)
    2. Saints (three decades)
    3. Dolphins (three decades)

No, I don't want to get into the true fan debate. The list of my three teams is hierarchical. The higher team on the list trumps the others.
    my list goes

1Vikings(2 seasons)
    2Buccaneers(since i first got a football videogame)
    3Bengals(1 season/since madden06)

buccaneers were my first love but i somehow came out with the vikings being my true love. i don;t even post on any other NFL sites. vikings rule, i always cheerfor them over my other teams

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    I am not an Oakland Raiders fan. However, I DO like Kerry Collins, and he happens to be a member of the Oakland Raiders right now. Once he plays for another team, I'll change my sig. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Then why does it say you bleed silver and black?? I'm quite confused now too :scratch:
    I literally bleed silver and black. I cannot help that biological disorder.
    Try some penicillin. :grin:

faninphx is offline Starter

Just out of curiosity, why such a diehard Collins fan? He is an average quarterback and the quarterback of the team that beat (nay spanked) us in the 2000 championship game.

boognish is offline Coordinator

"faninphx" wrote:

Just out of curiosity, why such a diehard Collins fan? He is an average quarterback and the quarterback of the team that beat (nay spanked) us in the 2000 championship game.
    I'm guessing a relative, friend, or just somebody who went to the same high school/college/town as Kerry Collins.
    I am a dipshit!!!

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

"boognish" wrote:
    "faninphx" wrote:

I'm guessing a relative, friend, or just somebody who went to the same high school/college/town as Kerry Collins.
    No, I'm not related to Mr. Collins. He may be rather mediocre, but he's got a strong arm, a strong work ethic, and displays tremendous amounts of sportsmanship, which is what the NFL is all about these days.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Then why the Oakland Raiders symbol on your sig instead of just Kerry Collins?

Also, Kerry Collins is not even a Raider.

"Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Titans | K. Collins wants to still play
    Thu, 29 Jun 2006 05:45:21 -0700

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports free agent QB Kerry Collins (Raiders) has decided he still wants to play in the NFL. Those who know Collins said he is interested in signing with another team this coming season, and the most likely candidate is the Tennessee Titans, who need another veteran quarterback to complement QB Billy Volek. Talks between the Titans and Collins are expected to heat up just before training camp. There's still a chance Collins could balk at the Titans offer if it's not enough, but the way it sounded this week was that he will be on a roster when training camp opens.

If you were only a Collins fan, your sig wouldn't say "I bleed silver & black".

Me thinks is has something to do with Moss being in Oakland as well. :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Who's the Cleveland dude...it looks like John Rocker!!!

Come to think of it, didn't BOTH Rocker AND Collins make racist remarks at one time or another...

Are you trying to tell us that you are a RACIST, madden???

HOW'S THAT FOR STIRRING UP TROUBLE, SO-CAL??? :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I started following Oakland last year simply because Moss was there. I wouldn't call myself a fan but Moss is fun to watch. (Except for last year) Which is why I quite following the Raiders after Week 4. Being a die hard Vikes fan takes up enough of my time as it is during the regular season. I'm sure most of you can relate to that.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Who's the Cleveland dude...it looks like John Rocker!!!

Come to think of it, didn't BOTH Rocker AND Collins make racist remarks at one time or another...

Are you trying to tell us that you are a RACIST, madden???

HOW'S THAT FOR STIRRING UP TROUBLE, SO-CAL??? :evil4:
    That sure does look like Rocker!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast