Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

I'm missing the first day of the draft

I'm really disappointed and excited at the same time. I've been looking forward to the draft as long as everyone else here and, a few days ago, I decided to participate in the East Coast High School Scouting Combine. I didn't know that I would get in until just a while ago. It tests like the same things that the NFL does. There are even going to be NFL players their. James Farrior of the Steelers is doing the camp in conjunction with Prep Stars,Inc. There will also be Jamie and Darren Sharper(I was stoked when I found that he was going to be there!), Rudi Johnson, and Aaron Brooks. I am bummed out about missing the draft because the first round is so exciting, but I guess I'll just have to wait a few more hours to figure it out.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: I'm missing the first day of the draft

Congrats Harrison and good luck!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

smoot2boot is offline Rookie

Good Luck, don't Clarrett it.
    God, I hate you Joe Buck!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

nice, good luck

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

nice hope you do well... tape the draft when ur gone.. or have someone do it for u

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Good luck with it... maybe in a few years we'll be looking out for your name on Draft day ... :lol:
    I can sympathise though, I'm away for the weekend and so won't find out til Monday evening exactly what went on and who drfated who ... thats going to be hard to wait for
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

English Vike is offline Starter

excellent, i didnt know for sure that the american sports channel here showed good coverage of it, i guessed they did but i checked, and 7 hours on saturday, nice. i'm supposed to be going out on saturday night hmm, what to do what to do.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"English Vike" wrote:
    excellent, i didnt know for sure that the american sports channel here showed good coverage of it, i guessed they did but i checked, and 7 hours on saturday, nice. i'm supposed to be going out on saturday night hmm, what to do what to do.
    ah decisions decisions.... such is the problem with being a Vikes fans overseas from the action
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Tell Darren Sharper I said hi and tell him to stop using that stupid french accent he does when he introduces himself on monday night football.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"HarrisonB57" wrote:
    I'm really disappointed and excited at the same time. I've been looking forward to the draft as long as everyone else here and, a few days ago, I decided to participate in the East Coast High School Scouting Combine. I didn't know that I would get in until just a while ago. It tests like the same things that the NFL does. There are even going to be NFL players their. James Farrior of the Steelers is doing the camp in conjunction with Prep Stars,Inc. There will also be Jamie and Darren Sharper(I was stoked when I found that he was going to be there!), Rudi Johnson, and Aaron Brooks. I am bummed out about missing the draft because the first round is so exciting, but I guess I'll just have to wait a few more hours to figure it out.
    Why not use a cell phone to keep up with the draft...I am sure that you can sneak away for a bathroom break or two to either call a friend or access the Web via your cell phone!!!

No need to totally miss out...besides, I am sure that the NFL players are gonna be sneaking peeks themselves...just ask them!!! It would be a cool way to strike up some conversation with them!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast