Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 139
  1. #1
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    "I'm as Mad as Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take This Anymore!"

    To quote Peter Finch from the 1976 movie "Network"...

    This is the OFFICIAL thread on PP.O where you can state what's really pissing you off and get it off your chest.

    **RANT ON**

    I'm having a real problem with prospective employers NOT returning phone calls, emails or various other means of correspondence, even after I've interviewed with them TWICE!!!!! I think it's really RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL and downright MEAN to leave someone hanging. They seem to think that they don't have to reply or return phone calls!!!!!

    **RANT OFF**

    Thanks, I feel better...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  2. #2
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: "I'm as Mad as Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take This Anymore!"

    Its because they have 75 other people in the same boat. Getting a job sucks the donkey wang. They are disrespectful in the way they handle possible new hires. My take on it is I dont want to work for a company that leaves me hanging during the process. That is an indication to me how they treat their employees.

    F-em!!

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: "I'm as Mad as Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take This Anymore!"

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    To quote Peter Finch from the 1976 movie "Network"...
    This is the OFFICIAL thread on PP.O where you can state what's really pissing you off and get it off your chest.
    **** RANT ON ****

    I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE USING MIS-USING THE APOSTROPHE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD.

    YOU'RE MEANS "YOU ARE" AND ONLY THAT.
    YOU DO NOT USE IT FOR PLURALS.
    IT'S IS "IT IS", NOT THE POSSESSIVE FOR IT.

    STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!

    **** RANT OFF ****

    Sorry. Computers and spell-checkers are ruining the written word in this country.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    vikingTurf Guest

    Re: "I'm as Mad as Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take This Anymore!"

    *********RANT ON**************
    I hate it when professors declare the exam is going to be easy, open-book and a piece of cake. You get a false sense of security, and to compensate for the open-book part of the exam they give you more questions in a very limited amount of time. And then you start wondering if a closed-book exam with lesser number of questions would have been a better choice, as if it really is your choice.
    *******RANT OFF***************

  5. #5
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: "I'm as Mad as Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take This Anymore!"

    ********RANT ON********

    I hate spiders!!

    *******RANT OFF********

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: "I'm as Mad as Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take This Anymore!"

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    To quote Peter Finch from the 1976 movie "Network"...
    This is the OFFICIAL thread on PP.O where you can state what's really pissing you off and get it off your chest.
    **** RANT ON ****

    I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE USING MIS-USING THE APOSTROPHE ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD.

    YOU'RE MEANS "YOU ARE" AND ONLY THAT.
    YOU DO NOT USE IT FOR PLURALS.
    IT'S IS "IT IS", NOT THE POSSESSIVE FOR IT.

    STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!

    **** RANT OFF ****

    Sorry. Computers and spell-checkers are ruining the written word in this country.

    =Z=
    True that...also, using an apostrophe to denote plurality instead of possessiveness is also inexcusable...i.e, more than one holiday is NOT holiday's, it's holidays (NO apostrophe)...of course, if you want to be ignorant (and thought of that way)...then by all means, carry on!

    :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: "I'm as Mad as Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take This Anymore!"

    "coreyd" wrote:
    ********RANT ON********

    I hate spiders!!

    *******RANT OFF********
    What about snakes?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #8
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: "I'm as Mad as Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take This Anymore!"

    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    *********RANT ON**************
    I hate it when professors declare the exam is going to be easy, open-book and a piece of cake. You get a false sense of security, and to compensate for the open-book part of the exam they give you more questions in a very limited amount of time. And then you start wondering if a closed-book exam with lesser number of questions would have been a better choice, as if it really is your choice.
    *******RANT OFF***************
    That's what you get for watching sports all day yesterday!

    :lol:

    Yeah, I remember your post complaining about that test and all the sports events on Sunday...you watched the games and didn't study, didn't you? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #9
    vikingTurf Guest

    Re: "I'm as Mad as Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take This Anymore!

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikingTurf" wrote:
    *********RANT ON**************
    I hate it when professors declare the exam is going to be easy, open-book and a piece of cake. You get a false sense of security, and to compensate for the open-book part of the exam they give you more questions in a very limited amount of time. And then you start wondering if a closed-book exam with lesser number of questions would have been a better choice, as if it really is your choice.
    *******RANT OFF***************
    That's what you get for watching sports all day yesterday!

    :lol:

    Yeah, I remember your post complaining about that test and all the sports events on Sunday...you watched the games and didn't study, didn't you? :lol:
    Oh yeah, forgot to add this part, I hate it when Professor schedules an exam the day after Wimbledon Final and World Cup final. BTW, you remember a lot of things Cajun, not good :grin:

  10. #10
    petrodemos's Avatar
    petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    664

    Re: "I'm as Mad as Hell and I'm Not Gonna Take This Anymore!"

    truly, i was left hanging, came in second, got the job later anyways, left their arses cause they turned out to be total jerk-offs. i should have know....but i got to raise my salary moving on twice in three years nicely. thanks jerks!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How come we don't have fun like that on here anymore?
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 07:34 PM
  2. Why can't corners tackle anymore ?
    By StillPurple in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 07:37 AM
  3. Rehab: Not Just for Quitters Anymore
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 06:21 AM
  4. need we say anymore
    By casper in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 12:29 AM
  5. Geez, are we gonna sign anymore of our picks or not?
    By muchluv4smoot in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-30-2004, 04:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •